FERRARI F2012 V2.0 RE-WORKED(PLATYPUS NOSE)

Done from scratch in 4096X4096 using the Mercedes W02 chassis.

Note:No performance is lost or gained due to the changing of the chassis.

Changes in V2.0:
-Added major livery change.
-Made the Scuderia Ferrari logo bigger.
-Livery is now full HD and crispy quality.
-Changed the colour "RED".
-Also contains some minor changes.

PREVIEW:
543362_379558635427000_1131544475_n.jpg

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/?0cp986ztspl99uf

hello rianspeed can you add with the same nose and the sauber or will be more better if you will add all cars with this nose except Mclaren because this season the cars have aprox the same nose except mclaren,so please..

I have done quite a few cars...u can check'em out :thumbsup:
you have done just the Ferrari,Red bull,HRT and Mclaren so just 3 cars of 12 for this season with platypus nose and Mclaren with other nose,so you have to work more for the rest of the season......will be better for the game and for the people of this forum..

Yes,i had to remove it as there is not much space....if it put the italian flag,then i got to push the shell logo up,therefore it would appear over the nose step.

And will not do this detail on front wing? I know, the W02 model has this wing closer, but the pre-season ferrari without black stripe is real, isn´t?

Front%20Wing%20Side%20Detail.jpg

Yes,i had to remove it as there is not much space....if it put the italian flag,then i got to push the shell logo up,therefore it would appear over the nose step.

What about making the other logos....Pirelli, Fiat, the Ferrari badge all a touch smaller and closer together, that way you won't have to move the Shell logo at all.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 74 12.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 90 14.9%