F1 top teams on start career + realistic database (post patch #7)

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
Demy van Zoggel

I have made my database for the season 1997. I want to know if you got the problem with other like the game crash after lauching a race ? Because lot a people reply me about some crash....

Also, i got not enough pace between each car during a race and qualifying. like 16 first are into a 0,500 sec but the 17th is at 1.900 sec to the first....

So can you check my database to check whats wrong and what to tweek to get more pace between driver.

Thank

Link for database should be on first post on my 1997 mod tread beta test

• Deleted member 137812

Demy van Zoggel

I have made my database for the season 1997. I want to know if you got the problem with other like the game crash after lauching a race ? Because lot a people reply me about some crash....

Also, i got not enough pace between each car during a race and qualifying. like 16 first are into a 0,500 sec but the 17th is at 1.900 sec to the first....

So can you check my database to check whats wrong and what to tweek to get more pace between driver.

Thank

Link for database should be on first post on my 1997 mod tread beta test
ill check it out ;)

Demy van Zoggel ... did you have da database with the Driver from 2013.... ? without HRT ?

or With HRT but with Sutil as Driver bye Force india and Hulkenburg etc. by Sauber ??

thx a lot ;)

and will in you MOD2013 the All Team patch integrated ?

In the file below i have fixed an issue with blejky's top team on start of career mod (fixed the performance change issue).

Now you can finally start a career with ; Sauber, Lotus, Mercedes, Ferrari, Mclaren or Red Bull!

I've also adjusted the database for more realism on Legend and made AI as realistic as 2012 season. So Improvements on Raikkonen and ive made Karthikeyan even more bad. (Of course adjusted others drivers as well)

I also made AI more aggressive, and adjusted the pace of Legend AI so people can keep up during race.

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?whc7a8ev5ymsv72

Download link: (F1 top teams at start only, so no other database changes):
http://www.mediafire.com/?dvz4qrsdq1zx10l (you need to rename this to "database")

Just replace this database file with f1 2012 folder > database > database file.

YOUR ORIGINAL SAVE FILE WILL BE CORRUPT AFTER USING THIS DATABASE!

Back-up your database file before placing this.
And if a new patch gets here, be sure you place this database before the game starts. This way you prevent corrupt save file.

I will post a video later to show everything works, so people dont need to sacrifice their save file for nothing
Can you tell me where the save files for the game located?:).Thank you in advance.

Hi. Is it possible to change first driver to second, and second driver to be first driver in team ?
Thank you.

Yeah Jebb, just open the database with RDE, double click on the f1drivers_f1 team in the left pane and click your preferred option in the firstdriver tickbox. You can find the driver id's by clicking on the f1 drivers text directly above it (in the left pane). Hope this helps.

I noticed this mod switches cars in the time attack mode, for instance instead of a Ferrari you get a Williams on the Valencia track. Do these cars have the same performance? Or will acquiring gold be a lot more difficult with this mod active?

• Deleted member 137812

Demy thank you so much for this mod.

Can anyone please tell me that how can I edit this database.bin? Which program do I need?
Ryder's database editor

bullen yes same performance

Thanks Demy,

I was trying to create season 2013 mod. So there is new drivers in 2013 but they are not in database. I tried to change some drivers' name. For example, I changed Karun Chandok as Jules Bianchi in f1drivers and ai_driver sections. And then I adjusted their skills and teams.

When I enter the game, team changes looks okay. For example Hamilton is in Mercedes now. But there is problem with name changes. Because new drivers' name look like "XX". How can I fix it? Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back