F1 Close Cockpit Cam [wip]

Sun Levi

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello everyone, Here's a cockpit cam mod I've been working on :) Still in WIP but let me know what you guys think!
LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?0qy2op5a5p7sblp
Here are some previews:

F1-cockpit-mod.jpg

That looks liek the best "onboard" cam...

But i think it has to be a bit lower to make it match with the eyes?

Dont know, what do you think?

I like it as it is. It looks damn fine. Looking forward to trying it out with the visor mods. Dont make it lower as that will make seeing the track harder.

Nice one.

This looks great! Can't wait to try it out. Keep uptake great work.

I too think the only thing slightly off is the height. A little bit lower would be perfect ;)

Thanks for the feedback guys, I agree that Its abit high but, because of my setup my DFGT wheel fits to the screen perfectly to this height, If I made it lower my wheel would be higher than the wheel In-game so..Im still tweaking it to my liking so we'll see what happens :p I may make abit lower cause it does look abit high :p

More previews on other car will come soon ;)

I'm not so sure, i think how low a driver sits in an F1 car has been overstated...

This is a good video for reference, it even offers a comparison between top of the helmet and eye level

lol while i cant really refute that, because it's live in action, lol, i can say that i still think it should be a tad lower. Look how low Alonso sits in the car.

r

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back