F1 2013 F1 2013 The Game: Facts and Screenshots

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

F1 2013 The Game: Facts and Screenshots

F1 2013 is the latest game in the award-winning Formula 1 franchise from Codemasters which has sold over 6.5 million units. The culmination of five years of experience in developing cutting edge Formula 1 titles, F1 2013 delivers a range of new features, improvements, modes and, for the first time in the series, classic content.

F1 2013 features all the cars, circuits and stars from the 2013 season, allowing gamers to race as Lewis Hamilton in his Mercedes and Sergio Perez in the...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
As Peter Griffin of Family Guy says, "Freakin' sweet!"

It's a shame there won't be any DLC because of ****ing Bernie Ecclestone.

I really hope mod tools improve to where the community can create new cars.

Mod tool for 2010, 2011, and 2012 are the same.

I didn't say there will be no Classic Version for the PC.

All I am saying is that shopto have not announced a PC Classic Version pre-order price yet

I have not look around all the normal vendors yet, as there are so many of them. Shopto is just a well used source in the UK.

ziip.co.uk are another very good source, but they have no mention of F1 2013 yet. These guys are a good source in the UK for all games, but especially for Steam and Origin games. I would expect F1 2013 to be on Steam, but Steam have not announced yet either. Maybe because they are busy, in the middle of their Summer Sale

Uh, well, thinking about it, mea culpa. There'd be a red line cross the item, if it wouldn't be available for PC. Hm, no car damage for the classic cars though ... they sound like my vacuum cleaner :D

But still, I've seen PC Classic Edition covers but Gamestop doesn't even list it, and they'd list stuff even w/o having a price. [And I wonder what could be so hard setting PC Classic for 10 bucks more as well as the standard edition is the same as the consoles' prices.]

• Deleted member 140946

Dmitry, I would rather think once more they didn't put nothing from 50s, 60s, 70s, they must put Nordschleife, no Senna at all, Lauda and Hunt movie is now very actual, they should put them at least with Nordschleife.

But still, I've seen PC Classic Edition covers but Gamestop doesn't even list it, and they'd list stuff even w/o having a price. [And I wonder what could be so hard setting PC Classic for 10 bucks more as well as the standard edition is the same as the consoles' prices.]

I must admit that it is a bit disconcerting, that after searching around the internet for the box art, I can find PC, XBox, PS3 Standard covers, and only XBox & PS3 Classic Covers.

It begs the question .... why wouldn't you show a PC Classic Cover?

I am convinced that there will be a PC Classic Edition, it would crazy not to do it.

It does bring out the paranoia in people, including me :)

It makes you ask .... Is there only going to be a Standard Edition PC DVD ROM, which you register on Steam (like F1 2012), but then you have to upgrade to the Classic content as DLC?

I can't find anything on the Codies forum about this yet ......

Yeah, I was working on on that image whilst you were posting ....... :)

The important info is highlighted ...... Classic Edition is Download only

f1-2013classic_edition.png

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see classic content, I hope they also have Senna's mp4-4:)

The maps are looking very nice from what I've seen in the videos. F12012 is already excellent with great ffb and precise control. The tire model gives the right feeling of grip.

Cheers:)

Sean

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%