Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

congratulations for this amazing work. Two questions : any chance to have osd with the cockpit view with your mod ? if yes, how can it do that ?

Sorry for my english, it's not my native language.

Thanks for your answer

in ai section, which file will change the performance of cars??
I dont want my car to get damage quite easily but I want to change the performance of cars. :)

<mod edit - removed quote of removed content - Dan >

I think your time here was finish in a little bit :) .... Codemasters don't improve her game because peoples like you don't buy game and dont support authors... Please buy the game via Steam it's not much expansive and then repeat your question..

Ok guys, ive removed the post about the cracked/pirated version and I have edited your posts occordingly. If someone admits to using a pirated version... report their post so we are aware of it sooner rather than later. :)

Play safe.... and play legit :thumbsup:

v1tek congratulation! good mod, play 3 races in 50% is very funny, greats duel with hamilton, alonso raikkonen, vettel.

I hope in the future an update to correct small details

thank you

:)

My problem is still not resolved guys "have a problem with this mod Because when i install my game and I apply this mod my game is in English, while I have put the" French "+ file and Its there is the problem of players in Kobayashi Force India etc.. "

heres v1tek helmets with correct 2013 gloves for the cars folder and models folder
enjoy https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3B8B15E8C379B8D!884&authkey=!ABiboDYRFwqoRAk v1tek please include this in ur mod but can I please have credit for my vettel helmet as I changed ur vettel helmet :p

still problem with Hamilton gloves and shoes in cars folder,,,,everything gloves are good,,,I just need Hamilton glove in cars folder, not another gloves,,, can you fix it theoriginalskunk,? please help,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes