F1 2012 Season Mod v1.0

Can i continue my carrer if i start with common F12011 and for example i put your mod in hungaroring? I mean corrupt save game or something like that. Thanks

Hi everyone, I apologise for my mistakes in writing for english firstly. I have some problem with this add-ons to F1 Codemsters. I've installed it and I hadn't any problem with game, but when I's angry at kind of cameras, I've changed it for
Code:
. Then I had from time to time a little troubles. Exactly the game was shouting down and displays the communicate that "F1 Codemasters executive stooped working". Could you solve my problem ?. Thanks in advice.​

When I Play With This Mod i have Trulli And Heidfeld in Renault and not Grosjean and Raikkonnen, Button with Hamilton helmets, In ToroRosso Buemi And Alguersuari....
Other Mod Works properly, but when i start one career driver are wrong.... Please Help Me

When I Play With This Mod i have Trulli And Heidfeld in Renault and not Grosjean and Raikkonnen, Button with Hamilton helmets, In ToroRosso Buemi And Alguersuari....
Other Mod Works properly, but when i start one career driver are wrong.... Please Help Me

The creators could help you better than myself, but it sounds like you are having a database.bin problem. Try to recopy the one you want to use and check again

I love this total 2012 season mod. The only problem is that I'm getting the AI punctures problem, where the top 3 to 5 cars all get punctures and retire nearly every race.

This was fixed in patch 1.2 for the game, but I can't apply that because I'm on the Steam version (also because I'm worried it will screw up the mod).

Is there any fix for this please?

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great amount of work you have put in to this mod...!!!

I haven't tried it out yet though, I'm downloading it now and hopefully I will get everything working fine later on...but regardless, I am just so thankful of all the modders that put in so much effort for all of us to enjoy...much appreciated...:)

amazing Mod i must say. only problem i have is that every car get's puncture and the Ai's decide to drive like absolute retards ramming each other constantly

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back