F1 2012 Helmet Replacement Mod by dödel VERSION 4.1/WITH MENU ICONS

Helmet Mod V5.0 by dödel
6fypezw2.png

Replaces the helmets 1-47 with:​
1-24 Original Drivers​
25-28 Young Driver Test Drivers​
29-47 Modder Helmets (RianSpeed,pmgl71,yoshikanji)​
MENU ICONS ARE INCLUDED FOR ALL HELMETS

Big Thanks to RianSpeed,pmgl71, yoshikanji and Tino Ahola for their Permission on implementing their helmets into the Mod!​
Changelog:​
V2.0: Included Menu Icons​
V3.0: Included YDT Helmets and Icons​
V3.1: Fixed the Petrov Helmet and the A.Rossi Menu Icon​
V4.0: Included RianSpeed Helmets
V4.1: Included Rians McLaren Career Helmet​
V5.0: Full package 47 Helmets (pmgl71,yoshikanji, Tino Ahola added)​
New Fonts​
Also please leave a comment in this thread and tell me which helmet you want to have, in the all new overwrite package, which will be released on Christmas! You can submit a suggestion till the 10.12 and then in the following 20 Days you will be voting for the Top 10 Favorites which will be in the Overwrite Package!

Installation: C:\ProgramFiles\Steam\SteamApps\common​
Have a nice race and as always, please dont steal my work. Thank you!

News 14.11.2012: All 47 Helmets are now filled! Enjoy Update V5.0 tomorrow!
And as there are plenty of helmets to come, I decided to release the first Overwrite Package in December, which will overwrite some helmets but will also then have helmets which YOU can choose! Leave a reply in this thread till 10.12.2012 and say which helmet you want and why! In the following 20 days you have the chance to vote for the most wanted helmets and the top 10 will be in the package!

hey dude ow do i change the menu icons and add text i no how to change them but when i open it in photoshop the background is black so the text has gone and i cant add mine basicly i want to change the trollface helmet to my own career helmet and add my last name under it for myself only help would be great cheers :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back