[EGO Engine APP] BXML Converter

Petar Tasev

Ryder25
Ryder BXML Editor

version 1.2.2012.0608
This program converts any binary xml files in the EGO engine games.

Features:
  • Batch Convert -- Lets you convert multiple binary xml files at once with the GUI version.
  • Open With -- Allows you to choose "Open With" and select this program to convert the xml with the command line version.
Changelog
    • Updated program to open all binary XML types
Credits
  • Ryder25 - For creating the program. (tasevp(at)yahoo(dot)com)
  • RDDEV - For testing the program.
  • luh-koala - For creating program icon.
DOWNLOAD MIRROR

RBC12.png

Let me know if there are any problems. Read the readme for easiest usage, and enjoy!

NOTE: Certain files were not converted properly by the Fergo binXml/gulbroz tool. One such file you can find is called "ai_driver_parameter_mappings". This program fixes that issue.

Last edited:
I just got lazy to make it. I'll probably include it in the next update, but idk when that will be, sorry.

Still, I believe for Grid and any titles afterwards, the game works fine for most, if not all, files without converting back.

Yeah, I just checked, Fergo BinXml will not convert ai_track correctly. When I have the time I'll make my converter convert it back to binary xml.

But for now will the game work without converting back? Just leave it as is, and see if it still works.

I spent today working on conversions from regular xml to bin xml.

I was hoping you guys could try it with a few files and help me make sure its working so far.

Note: This is still beta

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3o5mqu1psczcm8k

This is the command line version only. Use by dragging files onto it or choose open with on an xml file and select this program.

Converts all types of binary xml files to regular ones and converts regular files to the bin xml format. Still have to add options for saving to the BXML formats (not the same as bin xml).

Well, let me know if there are any problems.

Hi..
is this the latest version of the program ?

Is it possible to call the program in SHELL / CMD or direct API calls to some DLL ?
I want to make a .NET WPF tool which can apply settings to a ton of BXML files in one go.

btw.. the link is dead !

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years