Resource icon

Misc Easy Young Driver Test 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Winner submitted a new resource:

Easy Young Driver Test - To pass the test easily and with flying colours

Replace settings.xml file in youngdriverstest folder. This mod is for passing the test easily for new drivers, restarting the game and those with mods that affect the top speed etc and want to start their new careers fast.

You will be able to pass day 1 easily to start your new career. The ai cars will be behind in kers & drs tests in day 2. If you still cannot pass them...... may be you have no-drs mod ?

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
i still cannot pass them,especially the hairpin turn test

With the mod, there is ample time so make sure you do not rush and miss any marker, then accelerate in the straight to reach the required speed and stop in the designated area. Using automatic gear and brake assist help also.

If you still cannot pass, you may consider installing debugging option enabled mod and skip young driver test.

With the mod, there is ample time so make sure you do not rush and miss any marker, then accelerate in the straight to reach the required speed and stop in the designated area. Using automatic gear and brake assist help also.

If you still cannot pass, you may consider installing debugging option enabled mod and skip young driver test.
where do i find the debugging option

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 124 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 95 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 90 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 64 6.8%
  • < 5 years