Driver's names font?

Is there a designated font for the driver's names on the windshield and side windows? I know the numbers are Impact, but the driver's names are a different one.

I had to reinstall Windows recently. And I forgot to backup my psd files that I used to make car skins. I wanted to shoot myself. So I re-downloaded the skin templates and decided to start from scratch and wouldn't you know it, but I forgot what the names of the fonts were for the driver names on the side of the car, so I did a search in these forums to see if I could find out anything regarding "driver name font" and the only result that came up was this.

Any help with this would be extremely appreciated. Thanks.

Didn't the numbers on the ext glass used to be Bebas Neue? Have they changed the font then?.....I'm still using the old one :rolleyes:

• Deleted member 165163

i'm not 100% sure which is correct. They both look like they would do the job. Have to say i prefer Bebas Neue though, quite a classy looking typeface.

i'm not 100% sure which is correct. They both look like they would do the job. Have to say i prefer Bebas Neue though, quite a classy looking typeface.

I think they were using this font on the first GSC title. I hadn't noticed it had changed......my bad.

I personally still prefer it to the impact font that is being used now......and thusfore will continue to use it my good fellows.

:x3:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%
  • < 5 years