Driver Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver: Ihab Abbas

Hello Gentlemen

Name: Ihab Abbas

In Game Name: Ihab Abbas

Simulators: GTR EVO, Race On, Race 07, STCC, rFactor, GTR2, GTL, LFS.

Expearince: 2 years of sim racing, some wins in official leagues around some deferent racing community like Race connect GRC and a lot in LFS as it was my first simulator.

What else: I can do skins using the Photoshop, like to work in developing race setups, sharing knowledge about the world of racing.

Steering wheel: G25

What I am looking for: I am looking forward to join a team and compete with in a will organized league, and I like to do some online practice sessions with any team to see where am I stand according to their performance.

Cheers

Hello all.

I'm currently looking to join a team for this league. I've been simracing for a little over 2 years, mostly on Forza and a little Race Pro. I'm still learning how to set my cars up on PC, so if you're looking for a tuner guy, then that's not me, at least not yet. But I can be quick. I had a few #1 times on Forza (against a few thousand opponents) and my best achievement was taking a top 10 time against nearly a million opponents on the GT Forza demo leaderboard. I take driving seriously (I'm not a fantatec or anything, but I'm out there to do well is what I mean) so if you need a guy to get some points for your team, I'll be there for you. So if I interest you, just send me a PM. I can be ready for this Thursday's race if needed.

Thank you! I hope you'll give me a chance if you need a driver, and you can even cut me if I don't do well enough. :)

hey again. Im still looking for a team to join. I still havn't done any GT races but i've been doing alot of practice. Though i don't know where i stand compared to everybody else. So if you are looking for a driver please contact me. //Linus

Hi.
It has long been looked at the series and I wanted to start with own team, but unfortunately I havent time and energy. Now that the Hungarian leagues over, I love to start a few races if somebody need a driver. I'm not that type who practices to death:) but my experience and results are not bad. If you are interested, contact me.

ty, cya

Driver name: Danny Asbury

Hello team owners. I posted a while ago here and was then picked up by WaterBlueRacing. I relaly like WBR and don't plan on leaving, but at the same time, they have failed to make the grid for STC 2010 so far. Therefore, I am looking for a seat in this year's championship.

I have been racing at RD for nearly a year now, and have improved a great deal. I can now provide setup support, and can drive strongly, as I've ran inside the podium in RDGTC and FPES. With everyone using the same car in this year's STC, I think that will only allow me to do better. But, please, if you need someone (like for the Spa round) it is vital you let me know as soon as possbile. I need training time in order to compete well.

So if you're interested in a driver, please feel free to contact me. Since this is purely a team's championship, I'll be forward in saying I think I can provide a strong points score for your team. If I don't, you can fire me, no questions asked.

Thanks.

Just wanted to post and say that I'm officially off the market. I'm happy to announce that I've signed on to Torrent Motorsports. I appreciate the offers I got from the other teams. I look forward to being in the STC grid this year!

Also, thank you for the kind words, Eckhart.

I hope this is the right place to post.

I would like to belong in a team. if anyone out there is looking for an extra driver i would be really happy.
Currently i would say that i am a novice driver. been playing for just 2 days but ive had 1 or 2 good races finishing in top 5 or top 10.
most of the time i am back of the line tho. but i am a fast learner.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back