Download: Venom's "McLaren MP4-26 HD Ultimate" (Incl. McLaren Steering Wheel HD v2.0)

Hey Venom, can you consider working on the Williams livery/wheel? Nobody has really touched that yet. Also, an HD Force India skin/wheel would be appreciated as well since most people started their season with that car.

Hey Everybody!

Thanks for the all comments guys, I really appreciate it! :cool:

As Warok said. I really wanted to do the Johnny Walker logo at the back, just to discover that the texture for the back wing of the McLaren actually gets mirrored, thus making it impossible. :mad:

If anyone has the ability to edit the materials.xml file to taste, please pm me? I do have some ideas on how to improve certain things with the cars :rolleyes:

I will also be uploading my Red Bull's HD Steering wheel soon. Its basically 100% accurate to the real one too, so watch out for that one!

Thanks again guys and keep the comments and questions coming :D

Interesting, and as then warok has made the variants of cars Williams and Toro Rosso with the changed logos on a back ( Venezuela, Cepsa);)

Interesting, and as then warok has made the variants of cars Williams and Toro Rosso with the changed logos on a back ( Venezuela, Cepsa);)

Hi vadimtop. I haven't had a look at Toro Rosso's livery yet, but the F1 cars like Ferrari which has Italy's flag and Williams with Venezuela on their rear wings.... those skins actually have the full rear wing texture to work on. But McLaren sadly only has one half that gets mirrored. :confused:

Hi vadimtop. I haven't had a look at Toro Rosso's livery yet, but the F1 cars like Ferrari which has Italy's flag and Williams with Venezuela on their rear wings.... those skins actually have the full rear wing texture to work on. But McLaren sadly only has one half that gets mirrored. :confused:

I all have understood) thanks
I wait now Mercedes, considering your success with work on color a metallic and chrome...
Merry Xmas!! ;)

Super Great, just downloaded and enjoyed a lot, but the only problem is that actual MP4-27 has different side pods, the ones in your amazing model looks like the prototype which has changed on becoming actual, can you correct it? I'll appreciate it TOO MUCH...

OOOPS...!!! Sorry just realized it is MP4-26 ... I get my reply back :D :D, just say GOOD JOB and will appreciate double if MP4-27 would be made ... Thanks again Venom

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back