F1 2011 Disable penalties in database?

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Can someone please help me to disable or reduce penalties in the database like we had with the frustration mod in 2010. It works if you disable flag rules but then the ai ignore the blue flags?:frown:

Can someone please help me to disable or reduce penalties in the database like we had with the frustration mod in 2010. It works if you disable flag rules but then the ai ignore the blue flags?:frown:

using Ryder's database editor, edit the line in 'rule_ticket_values', change the value in 'penalty_upper_limit' from 11 (reduced), 8 (realistic) to higher values. it should get you more 'free' moves from the referee before he reaches for his card.

or trying using the attached file. i didn't test it yet, but it should work. i personally use an even more lenient penalty system myself.

cheers.

Attachments

• database (oem) (modified penalties).rar
    43.5 KB · Views: 910
using Ryder's database editor, edit the line in 'rule_ticket_values', change the value in 'penalty_upper_limit' from 11 (reduced), 8 (realistic) to higher values. it should get you more 'free' moves from the referee before he reaches for his card.

or trying using the attached file. i didn't test it yet, but it should work. i personally use an even more lenient penalty system myself.

cheers.

Yes exactly what I was looking for, thanks

Is there any way to _completely_ disable rules/penalties in F1-2010 using the Ryder Database or some other mod?
Thanks.

1) Edit your database then go to the DIFFICULTY tab
2) under the rules_flag replace any numbers below it with 2 - where 2 = disable rules.
3) set all the options for your difficulties
4) save the edit (back it up first then save it)
5) start the game in one of the difficulties setting (wont work on custom difficulties)

1) Edit your database then go to the DIFFICULTY tab
2) under the rules_flag replace any numbers below it with 2 - where 2 = disable rules.
3) set all the options for your difficulties
4) save the edit (back it up first then save it)
5) start the game in one of the difficulties setting (wont work on custom difficulties)

Hi there. Can you teach me how you do all these? I am new to Ryder. Thanks

cheers.

which file do I place it

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back