Disable Penalties ? How

Is there a way to Disable Penalties i.e Drive through and Stop and Go.

It seems some converted Mods that when you get a Stop and Go penalty, Regardless if you turn of the pit stop and then stop in the Bay to do the Penalty it still doesn't cancel the Penalty.

So is there a way to disable Penalties in Multiplayer. ?

I have put the Flags to None to see if this will fix it.

Thanks for the assistance.

In the plr file you can set the penalties, yellow flags only, or yellow flags and penalties, I think are the choices.

When you enter the pits you need to look at your cockpit pit menu, scroll down, the serve penalty option needs to say 'Yes' or it will think you are pitting normally.

Is there a way to Disable Penalties i.e Drive through and Stop and Go.

It seems some converted Mods that when you get a Stop and Go penalty, Regardless if you turn of the pit stop and then stop in the Bay to do the Penalty it still doesn't cancel the Penalty.

So is there a way to disable Penalties in Multiplayer. ?

I have put the Flags to None to see if this will fix it.

Thanks for the assistance.

Penalties cannot be disabled in Multiplayer, unless you're the host and you have free choice to do it, by setting FLAG RULES to NONE in the dedicated server settings.

And you are unclear about something - "Regardless if you turn of the pit stop and then stop in the Bay to do the Penalty it still doesn't cancel the Penalty" - what do you mean "turn of(f? 2 f's? as in off?)" the pitstop? You can only either serve the penalty or turn it off.

Also, if it's a Drive Through, and not a Stop Go penalty, if you mistake it for a Stop go, and then go in to serve what you think is a Stop Go, the Drive Through will still remain, and you will be serviced as in a normal pitstop, since a Drive Through forbids you to stop at your box, and if you do, it automatically gets changed to a normal pitstop, with the original Drive Through penalty remaining.

You only have basically 2.99 laps to serve it, at most. After that, you are disqualified.

I hope this helps.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 186 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing