Resource icon

Database Decreased Tyre Wear + 10x Flashback 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
[quote"Gabbynaru, post: 1537680, member: 144417"]track_tyre_wear_level, change wear_level values to -0.65625 (up), -0.40625 (middle), -0.15625 (bottom)

tyres, change max distance to 12.1 (supersoft), 17.35 (soft), 23.855 (Medium, Intermediate), 30.365 (hard, monsoon)

track_model, change tyre_wear_level to 3 (Australia), 2 (Bahrain, Spain UK,), 1 (Malaysisa, China, Monaco, Canada, Germany, Hungary).

They do??

So I use the values above for track tyre wear level, and max distance and then tyre wear level under track model?

So all tracks are planned then I would guess reading this thread?

Spa-Francorchamps test results, 100% race length:

Screenshot46152_zps322d2cbf.png

As you can see, tyre wear is low. And pit strategy is like in real life, 2 pits. So, have fun flying through Eau Rouge. Value is 1. Monza next.

Ah, also, since Spa is known for wet weather, I'll just let you know that the intermediate tyres have the same wear level as the medium tires in the pic, so, they will last. Same for Wet tyres, they have the same wear as the hard tyres, so, they will last a lot too.

Monza test results:

Screenshot50273_zpsf3bba94f.png

Yeah, so, the game decided I should test the wet tyres theory above, so, I was given a full wet Monza. Nightmare to drive on with a keyboard. So, with a lot of drifting, sliding, wheel spin and off-road action every lap, those are the results. Like, I said, they last long. Values 1 and 2 work for a full wet Monza. Value 2 gives a 3 pit strategy on wet, while Value 1, which I used, gives a 2 pit strategy. Bow, if that's more or less pits on a dry race, I can't tell, but, Value 1 is the one to use, and hopefully it will either give 1 pit or 2 pits on dry, like on wet. Singapore next. Love that track (to drive, watching is a bit boring, but this year's race was rather interesting too)

do you get the feeling that you guys are doing the work for codemasters for a maybe upcoming patch regarding tyre wear? can't believe they released the game the way it is. I have no problem with the tyre wear rate as is but with the AI not being effected it's shear stupidity. My point being is... GREAT WORK GUYS! Can't wait for the complete mod

Your right mate codeies should do this like they should had DHD cars and better ai and hd drivers suits etc but they dont and wont so we are lucky that we can play around with the game and have great modders besides at least a qtr of the fun can be doing stuff like this I love messing with the ai and the ctf files to change the eng horsepower so they are not all equal eg merc faster then everything else in a straight line. Kinda wish it was like good old GP3 when u could have carsets that for entire seasons and change everything I one go that would be awsome

Singapore test results:

Screenshot34648_zpse333aa9a.png

Another Monaco-like result. I guess I should expect that from a street circuit. On a different note, I've been drifting my way through corners a lot during this test, since this track has so much grip it practically invites you to drive full throttle through corners. And you guys thought F1 2012 was on-rails, this one is more like on magnetic levitation rails :roflmao: Value is 1. Korea next. (and, the game is so bright because I use the inject FX shaders from F1 2012... well, they were a mod here, but the thread seems to have been deleted since I downloaded it.)

Does anyone know how this differs from what we're doing? Or if this mod is attempting something we've already tried and found to not work?

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/extended-tyre-life.75566/

I didn't test it, but, I can tell you from comparing the databases (mine with the 150% one from that mod) that he only changed the max_distance (tyres tab) and front/rear_tyre_wear (f1teams tab). Dunno if it works though. But, if it does, good job to him.

Valentino haber si ves esto que escribo, por lo visto hablas español, como haces para que funcione esto que ponen aca, ayer edite todo como dicen, y no hay caso sigue gastando rueda mal mi auto, estoy en modo temporada y en chiina a las 2 vueltas me quedo sin ruedas

If those are the values he changed then it probably doesn't work in Career, because we've already tried that here.

Yeah, but, maybe he changed other values I didn't see too. I only verified the values we tested, but there's a chance he might have found other values that we never thought could influence the tyre wear and changed them. And I can't read the xml file created by comparing databases to tell...

Yeah, but, maybe he changed other values I didn't see too. I only verified the values we tested, but there's a chance he might have found other values that we never thought could influence the tyre wear and changed them. And I can't read the xml file created by comparing databases to tell...

Well either way, I like what we're doing here so keep up the good work! How many tracks do you have left to test?

Six tracks. Korea, Japan, India, Abu Dhabi, United States, Brazil. I took a short break because I felt dizzy (sudden change in weather, and I'm not that healthy). I'll go back to testing soon though.

Six tracks. Korea, Japan, India, Abu Dhabi, United States, Brazil. I took a short break because I felt dizzy (sudden change in weather, and I'm not that healthy). I'll go back to testing soon though.

Haha I wasn't rushing you! I really appreciate all that you're doing. I think we all do!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back