Career Trailer TV Hot Laps (Real-World)

Before i go any further, these videos replace what you see on the TV in the career trailer, nothing more:

So, over the season i have created these videos because i think seeing a real-world lap is more interesting than an in-game one. There are other videos on here of basically the same thing, but the quality of these videos is a bit better and the file size is definitely smaller.

::2011::
Links to download:

Abu Dhabi (Hamilton)​
Brazil (Vettel)​
Catalunya (Alonso)​
Delhi (Alonso)​
Hungaroring (Massa)​
Istanbul (Rosberg)​
Korea (Hamilton)​
Melbourne (Vettel)​
Monaco (Vettel)​
Montreal (Massa)​
Monza (Vettel)​
Nurburgring (Hamilton)​
Sepang (Hamilton)​
Shanghai (Button)​
Silverstone (Button)​
Singapore (Button)​
Spa (Alguersuari)​
Suzuka (Vettel)​
Valencia (Webber)​

::2012::
Links to download:
Melbourne (Hamilton) - OFFLINE
Sepang (Schumacher) - OFFLINE
Shanghai (Rosberg) - OFFLINE

Place videos in the "F1 2011/video" folder.
BACKUP ORIGINAL VIDEOS FIRST

Notes: Videos do not include sound. This is to cut down on file size and because the virtual TV doesn't support audio anyway.
I have personally encoded these videos from the best source i could find; but the video content still ultimately belongs to FOM and FIA.

And that's about it, enjoy :)

//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

!!UPDATE!! - Sorry, but this project is no longer supported. I was unable to keep updating this project as the source I was getting my videos from was having problems. Please note, I will not be reuploading this mod as I no longer play F1 2011. Sorry.

If at least a couple of people want a one link download, maybe. But my internet isn't that fast and i have a quota cap i need to keep in mind. So i would like to avoid that if possible.

Installed Montréal and Valencia along with my career, and I must say this gives me a good reason to stay inside the trailer, other than gawking at the pit girls blowing kisses at me....

Or that'd be 2 good reasons... :oops:

Really great idea anyway :) , beats going to the F1 site (which is a hassle) to get some much needed basic data on gear, top speed and racing line.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for all the positive feedback :)

Just noticed Megaupload no longer has download wait timers as well; that is definitely a positive considering my 19 link upload strategy lol.

Nice job dude, works perfectly! WIth sound it would be absolutely amazing :p
Yes indeed it would be amazing to have audio for the videos, it's a shame the game doesn't support it.
I would love to go hunting through the game code to see if it was possible to do that; but i am no modder, all i did was convert some videos hahaha.

could you put up to a torrent file?
As i mentioned before i have a quota cap (uploads count towards that), and i my internet is not very fast. Best i could do is a 1 link download, but due to it's size i don't know if i would re-upload that often, if at all.

i'll see what i can do :)

EDIT: OK i have started uploading to mediafire, However due to my slow internet it'll be a couple hours before the links are available. Will update the first post as soon as i have the links.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back