BTB Tips and tricks

That's a good tip. I have a suggestion:
Make two copies of the main track. Copy 1 can be the left hand border, and copy 2 can be the right hand border. With each side being independent of the other, it'll be easy to adjust for tight corners.

That's a good tip. I have a suggestion:
Make two copies of the main track. Copy 1 can be the left hand border, and copy 2 can be the right hand border. With each side being independent of the other, it'll be easy to adjust for tight corners.

I do exactly that at the later stages, with two copies everything is easier to adjust. Have to revisit that later.. In the mean time, here's part 2:

How to make fast AIW for multiple layouts:

But you can use multiple textures and shapes just on one track node.
Most fences have openings before and after corners, otherwise the it would be impossible to get there for help from the officals.
It's a neat idea to have multiple copies of the tracknode, but i don't really see the need for it.

But you can use multiple textures and shapes just on one track node.
Most fences have openings before and after corners, otherwise the it would be impossible to get there for help from the officals.
It's a neat idea to have multiple copies of the tracknode, but i don't really see the need for it.

If you mean trackborders, in the final version they are suppose to separate ares that the player should never ever get access to. Everything past that point is marked as non driveable. They are not a replacement for walls or anything that's "real".. I showed only the way to prepare the track for a quick test drive, before those "real" obstacles are in place... So you can floor it very early on without the fear of car getting deep in the illegal area. I've found it really important to not have any fear when testdriving layouts so all the problems are revelealed before major detailing has been done...

For the fast AIW generation, you can delete the AIW track copy as soon as you have generated it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back