BTB split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• mountherman_655.jpg
    mountherman_655.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 427
  • Hepatic

has anyone started to export the ISI objects to an x-pack yet? i've done a few but having issues with it, wondered it has already been started / done and save the hassle :)

A Great big thank you for all your great Work guys..

Just A
IT can sometimes be a little difficult to know which Sim-Racer your Track/stage is for, please say it in your post.. Thank you in advance..

Dream Extreme
Flagmo-T

Hi Everyone,
Just uploaded a new Tree Collection XPack in the downloads section
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/bobs-track-builder/37/tree-collection-1705/

Been working on this for quite a while and just felt I would like to share some of the trees I have made for use in BTB.

Hope some of you find these of use.

Thanks a lot for your work, they look awesome... but i can´t see on my RBR proyects during the gameplay.

did someone have the same problem? anyone knows how to see this trees on RBR?

Thanks a lot for your work, they look awesome... but i can´t see on my RBR proyects during the gameplay.

Liuido,
Sorry to hear you are having problems in seeing the trees in RBR.
Sadley I do not have RBR to test myself.
Maybe someone else can confirm the same problem. If that is the case the only thing I can think that is giving the problem is that all these trees were made useing 3DS Max useing the GMotor Material plugin from Rf,plus in Xpacker I have the Material Render Up setting check marked, so not sure if this could be the problem in RBR. I know they work fine in RFactor.

I changed my EST XPack to Vegetation XPack as its containing only vegetation and rearranged how materials are assigned. Now it uses textureplates with only a few materials instead of every tree has its own material. It gives better performance and uses less space. Sorry about the change but im not going to change it anymore, only adding content.
Also added a few things :)
http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/btb-library/38/vegetation-xpack-1593/

Maybe its something to do with using Chroma instead of Alpha for transparency.

ok, re edited my old grandstands(not mine actually - but default isi grandstands).has previously they had a texture missing and you got a pink texture.(replace me). so here they are. so sorry for the long wait, haha just remebered how to do the re edited the old xpack. my excuse and i sticking with it.:)

grands stands rfactor stock from mills. i think.

8 lovely stands, no spectors.:parrot: in downloads section.(grandstands.zip)

re added again . missed a texture on water tower, (not the orignal)

hi, added rally cars xpack:

http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads/btb-library/38/rally-cars-xpack-1941/

I will add some more and modify some later on but this is what it is for now. My first xpack so comments are welcome...

REPORTING ABOUT this XPACK BUGS in RBR (with ATI and Nvidia VGA): :th_wink:

C4
, - some bug, after this model, driving car, drop under ground!
MLE 7, not loading mesh... Mising same polys and error mesh file not found... (D3DXLoad MeshFromX failed)
rbr001copy.gif

By antanas_j at 2009-11-12

MLE 8, error mesh file not found... (D3DXLoad MeshFromX failed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%