BTB Issues

I am creating a track in Bobs Track Builder for rFactor. I have ran into a major issue, one that I have ran into in the past and still don't know how to remedy. I have exported the track a few times to test, and all was going well, but during my last export everything on the track with the exception of a few objects have became invisible. The track can still be driven on, all objects can be ran into, the timing gates/scoring still works correctly, just no textures are visible. Has anyone else ran into this issue with BTB, and does anyone know how remedy this issue? Thanks in advance for your help.
Clayton Fraley

I can still not find an answer to this problem. I have been working on another track, and exported several times, all went well until the last export. No texture shows up. You can still drive around on the track, a few objects show up, but the track texture, all terrain texture, and a majority of the objects are now transparent. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? I have hours of work in two tracks and they are now both doing this and I don't know a way to resolve it. Thanks in advance for your help.

hi cfraley,

what did you do before the problem first occured? maybe you changed something that confuses btb? its hard to solve problems if you are just posting symptoms ("my arm hurts"), but not what you did ("i fell from the stairs").

greetings,
neteye

Perhaps, if you've no idea what you did before the problem, you should ask some kind soul who has BTB Pro and rfactor to take a look at your track at least to see if they can open it.
I have rfactor but not Pro. I could see if the export opens in game and have a look, behind the scenes, in 3dsimEd.

I don't know of doing anything different on the projects that I have ran into this problem with than the other projects I have done. I have not changed any settings, or done anything different with exports. All of the textures/objects/etc. have been used in other projects without issue.

Would anyone be willing to take a look at my stuff and see if they can detect the problem? I am persistently having this problem. I opened an old track I started a while back, exported it into the game, worked on it some more, re saved and re exported and again, having the same problem. I am about ready to say heck with BTB and learn 3DS Max, this is too much trouble for a program that is supposed to make this easier!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back