btb corrupt file message

hello I've just started using BTB 0.9.0.0 and I getting a lot of Freezes in rfactor loading track.so I went back an took at look and now BTB refuses to exported track.
here the message. all seems okay in 3dsimed . Excepted one something called sky.tga is missing?

Message Reads: Can't export object reference not set to and instance of an object.

Attachments

• newerror.jpg
    newerror.jpg
    535 KB · Views: 256
hello I've just started using BTB 0.9.0.0 and I getting a lot of Freezes in rfactor loading track.so I went back an took at look and now BTB refuses to exported track.
here the message. all seems okay in 3dsimed . Excepted one something called sky.tga is missing?

Message Reads: Can't export object reference not set to and instance of an object.

Solved. the previous error with removing the terrain Fill. seems to overlap other terrains areas.(auto filled)

Objected errors still occurring.
.imported an objected sketchup 8, exported has skup 6 file (simple arched/pulled out objected with a box attached to side).
Added textures eg: bump specmap t1. and the rf1 refuses to load past 10% or completed freezes the loading bar.

tingarage.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back