BTB & 3DSimEd Track Merging Tutorial

I recently decided to remake my track merging video tutorial since we have newer versions of BTB and 3DSimEd. In the latest set of videos I also show you a good way of dealing with a second track that rejoins the main track, as you get when tracks have multiple layouts.

There are 8 videos on youtube, so it's best to post a link to the tutorial index page I made:
http://simtrackipedia.wikidot.com/trackmerging

I presume you're talking about the 3DSimed phase, but it's best to remember to provide information like that.

Make sure all files are kept in the same folder. And there used to be a bug when using Primitives > Add Object that would prevent textures being shown. I think Dave fixed it so make sure you have latest version of 3DSimed.

It is about the 3dsimed phase. "Make sure all files are kept in the same folder". Do you mean that after the export all files have to be in one folder?
I was working on a test track: Simply 1 mile track. An pitlane with an entry and exit. Exported it, uploaded in 3dsimed and started to work in it. Nothing packed or in different map structures.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back