BMW Z4 GT3 @ Silverstone

my setup (BRT Cobra) for BMW Z4 GT3 at silverstone gp.in the right hands a 1:59 is more than possible
remember to turn ON tyre ware its much faster with this car also allow first lap to warm up the tyres then spank it on the second lap then restart as the tyres do not last :)
EDIT: quick note the fuel is set to 1l as i run pro settings with no fuel

Attachments

• z4 silverstonegt3.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 3,846
Last edited:
my setup (BRT Cobra) for BMW Z4 GT3 at silverstone gp.in the right hands a 1:59 is more than possible
remember to turn ON tyre ware its much faster with this car also allow first lap to warm up the tyres then spank it on the second lap then restart as the tyres do not last :)
EDIT: quick note the fuel is set to 1l as i run pro settings with no fuel
This car without tyre wear is one big disaster, no grip to be found then. :p
But 1:59 is a nice time. I only manage 2.04 :redface:

Here is my (beginner) setup. Easy to drive and worth a try. If you have tips let me know.
My best is only 2:03.5 with it but hell I suck ;)

Attachments

• BMWZ4GT3-Dry.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,257
This is my setup for race conditions (just add more fuel) on medium tires, ran with fuel consumption and tire wear of course, my best lap so far on it is 2:00.559 if you try it out feedback is much appreciated.

Attachments

• z4 silverstonegt3 2 00 559 Med Tire.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,896
This is my slightly tweaked version of John Oliver's setup posted above. I got nowhere near 1.59s, in fact my fastest lap is 2.03.1, but interestingly enough it's capable of consistent low 2.03s in race conditions on medium tyres.

With that said, I'm not exactly the fastest guy around so take the laptimes with a pinch of salt.

Attachments

• R_1.2 QLF Base.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,059
Where do we drop thes files in the game so they show up on the setup listing in the pits? Cant for the life of me find it.
Hello m8, the folder for the setups is located at "My documents\Assetto Corsa\Setups\" and then the car you want and the track. If you can't see many tracks, just engage the game with that combination and all tracks will appear.

BTW thanks for sharing! Gonna try

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back