Bin File look to be damage

@Reiza Studios

I'm trying to install GSC on a new HD but for some reason beyond my knowledge it looks as if the files from your site are damage

Page link

I'm using Option 2 were there are 3 parts to download

The buying and activation processes can be done through the Game itself. Download the installer from one of the links below, install it, and run the game to begin the purchase process (the use of a download manager for the installer file is strongly recommended).

I already have my key just need a working download/installer

@Reiza Studios

I'm trying to install GSC on a new HD but for some reason beyond my knowledge it looks as if the files from your site are damage

Page link

I'm using Option 2 were there are 3 parts to download

The buying and activation processes can be done through the Game itself. Download the installer from one of the links below, install it, and run the game to begin the purchase process (the use of a download manager for the installer file is strongly recommended).

I already have my key just need a working download/installer

Hello Kevin,

The links from the official site should be fine, it might just be it´s getting corrupted during download.

I have renewed your Plimus download link, if you wish to give that a try. If any issues persist please let us know.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 379 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%