Basic City Building Xpack

Basic City Building Xpack V1 - Now released

Hello all,

Finally version 1 is ready for release, I hope i have fixed any major issues.

Firstly I want people to understand that this xpack is a basic xpack and includes elements that I needed for a track that i am working on. So they might not be to everyone's needs, however whats mine is now yours.

There are 4 sections to the xpack
  • custom buildings - these are 4 building that i put together that have more detail (these may be added to later)
  • basic buildings - these are simple buildings which vary in height, they are all square 20m x 20m,(i may release rectangle versions later)
  • xtra's - are exactly that. Pavement, bridges, tunnels ( i might think of others to include later)
  • signs - these are some signs that i had for other projects, they are australian designed, if you have the knowledge you may be able exchange these signs with textures of your own.

Most of the xtra's options are also included in SOBJECTS. (feel free to play with the settings to get the results you need)

Now i promised some buildings that you will be able to apply your own textures to, however this would require some slightly advanced knowledge. (Maybe a tutorial is needed).

Anyway i hope some people get some enjoyment out of it....

download is here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=a2e5eed1990d26b4d1014a7a667fa2b4e04e75f6e8ebb871

I would love to see some of the tracks when finished that this xpack helps build.

• thren

Just got back from a work trip to find that you have released this.
Havnt d/led it yet (thats the next thing I do)

Thanks !!

I do hope you have included a "dosgraphix" billboard with the pack,
It will save me making one for the tracks I use this xpack with :D

Great work
Thren ..."runs off to download it "

Cheers mate

Thank you very much for this xpack - love the tunnel, bridges, billboards, buildings, railway tracks/bridges...actually I love it all - I was going to do my company accounts this weekend, but looks like I'll have to re-schedule ;-)

Cheers,
Charles

Most Excellent Work, thank you very much.!

..The more xpacks of this quality that will be made avalible,
one way or the other, the more quality tracks will be build.

The question is just how to get organized more xpacks,
without a few persons having to do all the hard work.??

Cheers,
Dac.

Photos look great can't wait to see the finished xpack. Just a question...concerning post #13...when a track is setup in a downtown area...don't they use cement barriers that are easily moved using a forklift or small crane instead of a solid metal railing? Otherwise wouldn't they have to dig holes to place the barrier posts? No biggy just an observation.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 380 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%