F1 2011 Bahrain Track

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a mod or something? That guy speaks italian, and i'm not very good on it
sakhirwtf.png

Show me a 'on track' screen cap going into turn 1...
I can't since it doesn't load. I asked that guy (using google translate) but he just pointed me into RD. My theory is Bahrain was planned for F1 2011 but was cut for obvious reasons. But some traces are left. I'm just curious how that guy was able to create online room with this track. It can create possibilites for some "user-mod" tracks, i think this is interesting.

What traces are there? Its more likely the remains of 2010 rather than something they intended for 2011 :D
Anyone who has looked in some of the xml's would see how freaking messy everything is.

I like your positive thinking, but there is a world of difference between making a lobby and actually getting on track

Well, track layout is not from 2010, but rather a 2012 one so it can't be old game remains. That makes some difference.
EDIT: Okay now i found something. Looks like it is possible to open track in menu simply through database.bin editing. Of course track doesn't load since there is no track itself :(
bahrain1.png

i really think bahrain when i see that pic Dmitry. So there is no way we can create our own track from the ground up? I really wanna be able to run Imola again, and well have Bahrain and Austin.... with the real configurations.

i really think bahrain when i see that pic Dmitry. So there is no way we can create our own track from the ground up? I really wanna be able to run Imola again, and well have Bahrain and Austin.... with the real configurations.
Sorry I don't understand :(
Here is the proof that you can import a track from F1 2010 into F1 2011
However, there are some problems.
1. No lighting system in F1 2010. I used files from Istanbul track but sun is crazy, you can't see anything because all is white. I made a quick fix but it is far from ideal, some work needs to be done here.
2. No AI. If I copy AI files from F1 2010 game crashes.
3. Layout used in 2010. It's not possible to revert into original layout because track editing tools are not available.

PS. Hockenheim could be imported relatively easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back