Assetto Corsa Tech Preview only for Netkar Pro users?

Based on the last post from Aris, I think that the other KS boys may be talking about integrating the graphics tech demo with the actual playable demo. Just a hunch, as I've heard they were planning on keeping them separate... Hence why Aris may have been stressed! Just some wild speculation to wake up to for you :)

I would hope you dont need a license, not all of us were around at that time of NKPro, seems pointless buying something now just to race a trial of another sim.
Would hope the Tech Demo is released to all, if not waiting longer for another demo will have to do but it'll be very annoying!

Assetto CorsaThe technology preview will be open to netKar Pro owners as we need to also test the activation method with their paycode and also as a tribute to their support. A proper demo will follow later for everyone else.
how much is NKPro? not gonna spend loads as I wont ever use it! Not overly fussed by the Tech Demo as I have RF2 to play with until a more content friendly demo comes along. But if NKPro is dirt cheap then I might consider it :)

Assetto CorsaThe technology preview will be open to netKar Pro owners as we need to also test the activation method with their paycode and also as a tribute to their support. A proper demo will follow later for everyone else.
how much is NKPro? not gonna spend loads as I wont ever use it! Not overly fussed by the Tech Demo as I have RF2 to play with until a more content friendly demo comes along. But if NKPro is dirt cheap then I might consider it :)

Its only 4.99GBP http://www.game.co.uk/en/nkpro-racing-187819#details

Smart way of Kunos to get some extra funding ;).

Nevertheless, netKar Pro only costs 15€, that's about the price of a track in iRacing!! Best bargain you can think off. Even with AC out, I'm sure you can have some fun from time to tine with NKP.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back