Assetto Corsa: Spa License and Pre-Order Info

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Last edited:
Thank you Marco, clarification was'nt needed for me as I understood the original announcement but as everyone (including me) can sometimes read too much into text then it got a little strayed and people believed more of what others wrote as apposed to what Kunos had originally written! Thats just forums for you!

Good to know it'll be released THIS year as you say, pre-order money at the ready :)

No subscription!!! This is so so important to me personally.
I am a member of iRacing for two years nearly and I just bought two additional tracks and I regret it.
I haven't bought my all time favourite (Interlagos ) but I was thinking about it.

Not because it is bad or something, but just because I personally don't support this kind of business.
It's basically renting stuff. This is just my personal opinion!

Now just a confirmation that the sim is not steam only and I am more than happy.

The shadow explorer had some valid points IMO but I think he said some things just in a wrong way.
At least it lead to some clear words from Marco which were very welcome!

Waiting for the z4 gt3 and hopefully for a t98 league on RD with some oldies here ;)
Good times comin! :)

No subscription!!! This is so so important to me personally.
I am a member of iRacing for two years nearly and I just bought two additional tracks and I regret it.
I haven't bought my all time favourite (Interlagos ) but I was thinking about it.

Not because it is bad or something, but just because I personally don't support this kind of business.
It's basically renting stuff. This is just my personal opinion!

Now just a confirmation that the sim is not steam only and I am more than happy.

The shadow explorer had some valid points IMO but I think he said some things just in a wrong way.
At least it lead to some clear words from Marco which were very welcome!

Waiting for the z4 gt3 and hopefully for a t98 league on RD with some oldies here ;)
Good times comin! :)

This is the only information I need, even more than car and track lists

Thanks for your messages/infos Marco, those are really appreciated!

So, I find some criticisms a bit unfair, at least because are based just on personal suppositions that sometime are passed of as absolute truth.

That is exactly what bothered some of us here in the discussion as well and is part of why it got a bit heated in some posts :D But now that you pretty much confirmed our thoughts all is well I suppose...

PS.: 25 cars and 10 tracks will reduce my private life to about 0%, so I am good with that :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

That is a developer being about as transparent as you could ever hope for right there. Thank you.

Great news that AC is definitely coming out this year but sad that ya'll don't want to do a mid-summer release. ( I say that not just out of frustration of waiting but even as a hardcore simmer I know that GTA5 and then Watchdogs will keep me more than busy from September onward.)

Yes, thank you for official news :thumbsup: this is exactly what we need for waiting patiently this future diamond.

In the same time, when I imagine Spa and Spa historic ,I am really hurry to seat in the car and start the engine :geek:

Please, keep us informed time to time about the work in progress ; all my wishes for the success of the team work.

For sure, see you on track !!

I would like to thank you too Marco.
It seems I was definitely wrong regarding the DLC
I wish in the future to provide an official DRM solution as well.

Saddly even with that,assuming that AC will be released at the end of the year
I will not have the chance to experience\mod it for at least another year.

Critisism exist in order to address issues someone finds wrong,harsh one,is the most effective and most unpleasant, I believe I was over the top sometimes,sometimes wrong,but not unfair.

I happen to like AC so I want to see it close to my ideas,that way i can support it wholeheartedly.
If i didn't care at all,I simply wouldn't post about it,
It would be a waste of time.

I wish you luck, after all I want all studios to do well so people can make a living doing what they love.

About 10 tracks and 25-30 cars is pretty good.

Add in the community made content and there will be plenty to go at :D

Just a shame the dev tools were not available a bit earlier because I could imagine people like Shadow Explorer may have had a bunch of content ready to go in very shortly after release.

Hey ho, excited to see how all that side of stuff comes together :D

Dave

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%