Assetto Corsa | Share Your Screenshots

wooooooow!!!!

534031_409484662411191_305504559475869_1550783_1007230867_n.jpg

Nice, but i think the lighting needs some work. Looks a wee bit more pastell then iRacing for example which has fantastic lighting.
Only thing iRacing should do is the other way around. Add slightly more contrast, color.

I'm happy to inform you that we have never photoshopped any screenshots from Assetto Corsa. What you see is what you will be able to get by placing the camera and simply pressing "print screen" on your keyboard.
Results may vary depending on your artistic camera placement ;)

Then pic 1 and 3 are made with other graphic options? ;)

Show me an in-game shot in iRacing that looks pastell :)

This is how evening should look.
iracing_newsmyrna1.jpg

iracing-1324552986-4ef3131a8116c.jpg

iracing_spa_17.jpg

Pastell or near photo realistic?
If you think that looks near photo realistic, then you need glasees or new glasses if you already have some. Now post a shot of them with one of iRcaings low poly cars and suddenly the realism is gone Only game that looks anything near photo realistic is pCARS. Some shots also of Assetto have also been very convincing, i.e the Imola shots

I'm happy to inform you that we have never photoshopped any screenshots from Assetto Corsa. What you see is what you will be able to get by placing the camera and simply pressing "print screen" on your keyboard.
Results may vary depending on your artistic camera placement ;)
Are these maxed out? Need some higher res shots to form a proper opinion

Then pic 1 and 3 are made with other graphic options? ;)

No, you can simply adjust the Depth Of Field of the camera you're using, thus creating a more focused screenshot or some focus blur going further away from the camera. That, plus different lighting.
But I don't want to convince you with what might sound like nonsense PR marketing discussions, far from it. As I said, you'll be able to see it yourself when the game will be released.

If you think that looks near photo realistic, then you need glasees or new glasses if you already have some. Only game that looks anything near photo realistic is pCARS. Some shots also of Assettp have also been very convincing, i.e the Imola shots
Lighting, Ross. Not graphical models.

PCars looks like a game but with absolutely stellar graphical models. In terms of pure lighting there´s nothing that comes close to iRacing at the moment.

Do you know why? Because iRacing uses a lux-meter to get scientific results rather then artistical results.

No, you can simply adjust the Depth Of Field of the camera you're using, thus creating a more focused screenshot or some focus blur going further away from the camera. That, plus different lighting.
But I don't want to convince you with what might sound like nonsense PR marketing discussions, far from it. As I said, you'll be able to see it yourself when the game will be released.

I doubt my card can handle that kind of directx 11. :p

Lighting, Ross. Not graphical models.

PCars looks like a game but with absolutely stellar graphical models. In terms of pure lighting there´s nothing that comes close to iRacing at the moment.

Do you know why? Because iRacing uses a lux-meter to get scientific results rather then artistical results.
What lighting, it has no lighting, just the same look over and over. Only time iRacing looks anything near good is a edited video from someone like Stabiz which is 90% of the time colour corrected. rF2 in the right situations has much better lighting than iRacing

What lighting, it has no lighting, just the same look over and over. Only time iRacing looks anything near good is a edited video from someone like Stabiz which is 90% of the time colour corrected
I just showed you two completely different lighting shots. The fact that you did not notice it says a lot.

You want an artistical look to your games, not actual reality.

This is near photo realistic. Again, don´t focus on the graphical models, just lighting.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back