News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

Screenshot32_zps68faf907.png

Screenshot33_zps240b4da2.png

Screenshot34_zps653d47c0.png

Screenshot35_zps097316f9.png

Screenshot36_zpsd55169cf.png

Sebastian Keijmel:
It feels floaty and laggy like need for speed shift with a bit of netkar pro veel thru it but lagged.
the grafics are a big improvement over netkar pro. its feels and looks a bit the same as ferrari virtual academy with netkar pro thru it and as a bonus a little lag

[SIZE=12px said:
Sebastian Keijmel[/SIZE]]Correction on the need for speed lag. is due to the fps only running at 70-80 fps with max detail i turned it down a bit and it feels better

[QUOTE =Sebastian Keijmel ]i am going to upload a new video soon but i geuss HDR or shadows at high add massive render lag or something. feels much better now[/QUOTE]

WOA!
This sim feels... I'm speechless.. FANTASTIC!
For Fanatec Wheel owner: Thereis a Fanatec integrated App which you should enable :)
And for Triple Screen User: You can perfectly set-up your triple screen setup with the integrated app which you can find on the right side in the sim while driving (it's hidden ;) )

Btw, around 40 FPS with everything maxed out on my triple Screen setup (incl. maximum AA) is better than pCars in DX11 mode! :)
Well done Kunos!

What does it do?

If you're posting fps, post your setup config, without it the info is meaningless.

Fanatec App allows motor vibration in the wheel rim, brake pedal vibration (CSP) and the LCD display shows the speed (for CSW owners also the REV LEDs are working)!

I'm using a MSI 7970 Boost with my Triple Screen and an i5 3570K oc'ed to 4,2 GHz, 8 GB DDR3 Ram..
I'm happy with the performance for everything maxed out..

Fanatec App allows motor vibration in the wheel rim, brake pedal vibration (CSP) and the LCD display shows the speed (for CSW owners also the REV LEDs are working)!
Great! Thanks for the info.

I'm using a MSI 7970 Boost with my Triple Screen and an i5 3570K oc'ed to 4,2 GHz, 8 GB DDR3 Ram..
I'm happy with the performance for everything maxed out..
Thats very good for triple screen setup.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%