News Assetto Corsa | Latest News

I'm just about to go and order a copy of nKPro. Even if I never even get the chance to download it, it's only about £12 to support the development of AC. I hope others will do the same. There's a clear plea in the Q&A for support of the team - think of it as investing in AC :thumbsup:

I think Kunos are doing a much better job of garnering community support for the project with their whole attitude to communication with them. ISI have long since withdrawn from any meaningful communication about the progress of rF2; they've got themselves caught in a feedback loop where silence leads to customer frustration, which leads to more silence, leading to more frustration, and so on. It leaves a bit of a bad taste if you hang around their board waiting for news. Kunos are doing a much better job of engaging with their prospective customers, and I think it's making a significant contribution to the excitement surrounding the project. That and the obvious enthusiasm they convey through their tweets, posts and interviews. I wish I had a tenth of the love for my job as they do for their's!

Forza Assetto Corsa!

nice to ear that...

Everyone who likes the demo and expect big things from Assetto Corsa should buy netKar PRO.

Just remember that they are a small team, and they need all the money they can get to produce Assetto Corsa.

Likewise, I bought Ferrari Virtual Academy and the DLC plus NetKar Pro and would happily do so again if I could gift them to other people.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%