Alternative Dashboards Not Working in RSRBR2012 ??

The mididash ? Microdash Wide. The smaller dash you were able to move around the screen for a better position and customise what you wanted it to show. I've copied my files across from 2011 but it doesn't seem to be working - there might be one file that I didn't move so I need to check that and post back.

Thanks, found it in my download folder but I'd forgot the dds files - got them installed correctly and now the dash is showing however I'm back at the position I was when I first installed this mod in 2011 - which ever file I change the setting in the dash doesn't move. Can you let me know which file(s) you altered to get the screen position correct for yourself.

Thanks, found it in my download folder but I'd forgot the dds files - got them installed correctly and now the dash is showing however I'm back at the position I was when I first installed this mod in 2011 - which ever file I change the setting in the dash doesn't move. Can you let me know which file(s) you altered to get the screen position correct for yourself.
As far as I'm aware, all digidash_something.ini files are presets, the only one that matters is digidash.ini

I'm using this (for 1920x1080)
; Hud position
;508
;718

I used your settings and it still didn't work but when I went into the options >>>> screen and set the Digidash Size to Full it shows up properly. :)

Tony, I haven't been on my games machine much since March of this year - if someone else can find you a link, that would be good, if not, I will try and sort something out for you later this week.
Pete

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back