ACE 1.2

Haha, told ya :p
It was somehow too hard to hold em up once they were on the back of you.
One question: I am currently in hungary, would it mess something if I apply the changes to my first year career or it will mess everything up due to different tiers?

@d3fl3xion I've still got the problems in Germany turn 7... there are still cars going off track and bumping into each other, losing front wings etc...

Hm did you try the second one or just the first I uploaded? I made a mistake in the first one, they would brake earlier but still carry too much speed. In the second one I did a quali and race and no retirements/yellow flags in turn 7, just a few mistakes.

This is revised germany@turn 7: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?fjejap0lnyzgu72

This is Montreal@turn 1-2: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?u1ydhddjiv6im4n

@d3fl3xion I used you second one... it were less cars going of the track, maybe 3 or 4, instead of the half field like it was before... but every single lap it happened:S And i've got another question, i've tweaked some values in the ai_vehicle_track from Catalunya (aces version) but when i load the session i get a message that f1 executable doesn't work:S so when i change values myself, the game simply doesn't work anymore... Do you know what causes this problem? Catalunya is simply a disaster in my game... i really need a fix for it!:(

@RoNnIe666
I don't know dude. Did you use a program to open the .xml file and what was it? You need to "translate" it to readable .txt, change the values and then convert it back to binary .xml. It's not that easy and it's quite confusing if you have no experience (like me). I suggest you download Fergo BinXML and follow the instructions.
About Germany, it was OK for me, as I said, whole 50% race and quali, no yellow flags there. I could slow them down further but they would crawl through that corner. Did you try Montreal, it's OK for me now and no DNFs or AIs going wide there.

Hi Ace,

I just once more want to point out how much I am satisfied with your mod. I play it on Profi Level because Legend is to fast for me.It feels realistic, because the order of AI strength seem quite close to reality and it is much fun to be competetive in the "real" F1 Circus.

Thats all! :)

This definitely the best ai mod, no doubt! MANY THANKS.
I always use LEGEND, on qualifying it's a hard fight, I appreciate very much...
But, some races continue to be very easy for me!...
The cause of this is the setups? Or, there any way to improve faster times on races?

Thanks for the appreciation :)

@lusimfm: On some tracks (e.g. montreal or monaco) they just can't be pushed as far as on other tracks. On top of that for some tracks tyre wear for AI and the player seems to be different. I drive 50% races and in Montreal I can easily drive Option-Prime-Prime while AI cars drive 3 stops. That puts you further in front.
On the other Hand you can always use less wing/more ride height/softer springs to make yourself slower ;)

I think something could be change, Ferrari could be in T2, Renault and Mercedes in T1 or T2 it depends, what about you?
By the way it's a great mod, the best AI mod i've ever played

I think something could be change, Ferrari could be in T2, Renault and Mercedes in T1 or T2 it depends, what about you?
By the way it's a great mod, the best AI mod i've ever played

He never said this is a 2012 mod. There aren't many 2012 mods anyways. It's stupid to make a 2012 mod when you can't make the new nose and everything. It's just useless to have Raikkonen in a 2011 car and 2012 performance..

yes you're right, but everyone has his opinion, a lot of modders made cars, helmets, interface mods to have 2012 drivers in 2011 cars, to wait the new f1 2012, and having fun with their game. Well if the modification is possible why not making it separatly from your original mod, for the people like me would like to play with new drivers and performance with old cars?

In my opinion the main problem with 2012 mods is that you cannot change the performance of the players car. If you promote lotus to tier 1 you won't be able to fight your teammate, cause the players lotus stays T3 ..

Has anyone using this mod had any FFB issues with logitech wheels? I installed this and suddenly I am getting random full lock right or left turns, would make sense if I were sliding, but what I am finding is on full straight away's, slow corners. I am very confused

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 500 39.1%