A shoutout to Mr Clancy and other hardware boffins!

Chris Butcher

Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

Most of you will probably laugh when you read this, but oh well :p

When I was younger, I was always into racing games and watched videos of F1 C.E. on YouTube and my first ever glimpse of rFactor was a related video. After I saw that, I always wanted to play. So when I turned 18 and bought myself a new PC with the money, the first thing I invested in was rFactor and a G25. I was shown towards RaceDepartment and never looked back.

I've never really been a hardware nut, never understood how the wheels all work. I know about PC's, but I didn't even know pedals used potentiometers :redface: I've never really needed help because (thankfully) my stuff has generally been reliable, but I read up here a lot and I want to say thanks for all the insight and knowledge you have given me :) I can even use this info at work :)

So I just wanted to say thanks to you all, and keep it up, you really do offer the RD community a great service :)

Blimey...... I almost Blushed :)

Glad you enjoy the forum, makes the work worth while....... Cheers fella :) Dont forget Kris and all the other guys who always answer so many posts! Its a great forum and I'm very proud of it and the great guys that help make it so much fun to run :)

(Five English Pounds in the mail thx Butchie, best fiver I spent in ages:tongue: )

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back