A/M steering wheel's for G27

So I am browsing ebay, looking at all the steering wheel's and it seems that many have what appear to be the exact same bolt pattern as the G27 wheel, i know the chilicoke adapter can be used to fit some wheels, but is the bolt pattern on the G27 compatible with some a/m wheels "out of the box" such as This one

As with all corporations, once a design is finalized, they stick with that until a new model is thrown out. Revisions tend to be materials based or IC/component orientated.

So in short, any G27 mod, will fit any G27. The JDM wheel is pretty much the same is mine, and is a cheap fake-ass real steering wheel (quality too poor for the road, but the size is right). It would be good for sims where you use larger diameter wheels, if your into formula, get something smaller. Another point is the final size of the wheel will affect FFB strength delivered to your fingertips.

Upvote 0
Almost all after market wheels will not fit the G25/27 directly. Most 6 hole wheels are 70mm or 74mm spacing between the mounting holes which the G25/27 is not. I would get a wheel adapter from simracn (http://simracnwheels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4&products_id=8). Mine were made of alum and the new ones are what you see in the link. The one that Charlie makes will work for both the G25 and G27. I also have the Chili G25 one but I prefer Charlies better tho.

here is my current MOMO 320mm on a G25 using Charlie's adapter and SLI-Pro wheel plate.
DSCN0183.jpg

Here are earilier wheels tested
2011-01-30131521.jpg

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0127s.jpg

No pic showing the OMP mounted , didn't use since the wheel has some flex (350mm).
ompwheel.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back