2013 MotoGP Season

Ugh, that first lap crash in Moto2. That was some extremely good luck that nobody got hurt, it looked really bad.

A great Moto3 race, a great MotoGP race, and sadly I couldn't watch the Moto2 race but it seems Rabat is looking really strong for the next season.

It was horrible to see Bradl get hurt by such a harmless fall on Saturday. I hope he's resting for next season now to be honest, no need to risk everything for p6-8 in the championship imo.

What a mistake. Just what a mistake. Lorenzo wins the two next, Marquez finishes third and Lorenzo is champion. Or even simpler, a mistake from Marquez and Lorenzo is champion. Very easy to turn around.

This was just stupid, why not implement this format next year? I hope Marc didn't pit out of protest, but rules are rules, silly mistake. He'll give them hell at Motegi.

Edit: Just read that it was because it's smooth tarmac and there would be too much heat buildup. I call BS on that, there have been plenty of tracks where there could have been plenty of heat buildup.

Last edited:
I know I'm late, but I had to do it - Bad Luck Cal Crutchlow:
p8zec.jpg

I've said it before - Hayden is a very good rider who doesn't always get the recognition he deserves simply because many feel his world title was a fluke.

Marc may be fast, but he is not even close to how consistent Lorenzo can be, which is just as important as raw pace in motorcycle racing. One small mistake can lose you a handful of positions which Rossi showed us all at Motegi. Valencia is going to be interesting.

If you don't try a desperate move at the last corner, it isn't a fight for a championship anymore :rolleyes:

Awesome race, I was rooting for Rins but Viñales is a worthy champion. He took every point he could, and took risks just when he needed to. He hasn't won a race since May, but he won the most important one, so congratulations.

I hope next season is as exciting as this one has been.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back