2013 DTM Season

Thanks, i did read the english statement when i made the original post but it confused me a bit.

Edoardo Mortara (Audi) and Gary Paffett (Mercedes-Benz) have been given penalties for their collisions in the closing stages of the fifth DTM season round at the Norisring in Nuremberg, but they have been suspended for two races.

The stewards gave a five places grid penalty to each of the two drivers, who collided twice with each other in Nuremberg and then both retired. The penalty will only come into force when one of the drivers commits another offence against the regulations within the time frame of the suspension.
But now we know, thanks.

Da fuq is this Putin... Is this how much you care about motorsports?

Why not close the air space during athletics and olympic winter games aswell so nobody can take part?

Sounds like a story of:

"Meanwhile, in Soviet Russia..."

Perfect race for Audi :)
It looks exactly like Tomczyks championship season for Rockenfeller, where he combined perfect performances with great help from guys like Ekström and also today from Tambay.

Audi seems to have come alive these last couple of races and BMW going backwards and Mercedes somewhere inbetween them.

Rocky being 27 points clear of anyone means he probably has that one in the bag now if he just keeps it cool for the remainder of the season.
Only 4 races left so it´s definitely doable.

Interesting that Vietoris and Wickens are leading the team championship!

And BMW still with some gap to Mercedes which is good because Audi has a bit to claw back there.

Yup should be good :)
I honestly thought there would be no BMW in the top 4 but was great to see two cars up there.
You had the occasional P1 from Wittmann but looked bad for a second there.

The team Priaulx and Tomczyk is in i think show they don´t really have any idea on whats going on.
One is a multiple world champ in touring cars, beating Farfus on a regular basis, and Tomczyk, ´11 world champ.
And yet the car just doesn´t seem to be there, fourth consecutive Q1 for Tomczyk.
And this is the guy who won the title in a theoretically inferior car.

Will be interesting to follow Rocky and Spengler in the race.

I don´t know about you guys but i can´t wait for the next M4 DTM car.

"vanilla"-version
DSC02270.jpg

That front end is so aggressive.

Sort of. It´s the new M4, (basically just a new letter for couple/cab similar to 6-series)

Thanks, I've just seen it on the BMW Motorsport Facebook page.
I really like its looks and look forward to see it in the DTM next year.
Anyway, I think it's a shame to change the name. "M3" has got so much history!
Modern BMWs (and cars in general) are becoming too much of a chic smartphone and too little of good, sporty cars.

Agreed. Seems M itself is getting a little bit softer these days.
Probably partly because they have to work with whatever BMW produces as their series cars.
But the whole engine sound through speakers is ridiculous really.
Think the M4 will have the same feature.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back