2012 World Touring Car Championship

Yes the eurosport online player which i will purchase for just one race. Going to watch DTM instead :)

well, eurosport player comes for 4 weeks, which would also cover the lemans24. still, good gardening weather today, so i'll neither buy it nor watch much of the dtm and patiently wait for recap of wtcc at 22.00.

Hmm poor Gabor Weber, got taken out by Dudukalo.

attachment.php

Funny thing about WTCC is that when Andy Priaulx won his 4 titles in a row he worked hard for them, Muller hasnt had to work hard because he now has that boring Chevy that just drives past people in a straight line

Even now at 22:00 when the coverage should start its delayed because of a ....tennis interview!!! :)

Still getting into a rage about Eurosport. As if one channel with 8 HOURS tennis wasn't enough. Since the Moto GP days, it's gone downwards.

Menu played Vaillant? I love the comics of Jean and Philippe Graton. I already thought they would use this for a movie again:p

Yes Menu even got rid of his grey hairs and glasses this weekend. In all honesty it would be awesome if he could continued the rest of the season in this car as the Vaillante looked smashing compared to the boring blue Chevy's :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%