2012 V8 Supercars

Brilliant stuff from Mark Larkham, talking us through a pit stop on the scene as it happens. Awesome.
Yup, that was a good'un. Almost makes up for him constantly saying Will DaviDson.

Anyway, just finished watching the whole thing, great finish indeed. Shame the final finishing order wasn't completely to my liking. I'd have the top two reversed, and then number two switched with Courtney :D

And now the long wait till next year.

Did you see the part where Stoner advises that his aim (hope) is to go into driving V8 Supercars in the future. He's been an avid fan for a long time, and is regularly seen in the 888 garage. Might be interesting to see if he develops into this catagory. It's extremely competitive though. ;)

Latest scuttlebutt (un-confirmed) around Australia now:

Casey Stoner is involved in negotiations to join Triple 8 Racing next year and to drive in the Dunlop Series (the second tier, development series of V8 Supercars).
It will be interesting to see how this pans out, I'm sure he wants to move to 4 wheel motor racing, and this would give him every chance to see if he is good enough.
Additionally, the Triple 8 sponsorship moves from Vodafone to Red Bull next year, and Casey already has strong sponsorship ties to Red Bull.

The Nissan Altima V8 Supercar has been unveiled!

606XR.jpg

[From the official V8 Supercars Facebook page - not the official livery]

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%