2012 Season Content

No problem.

If you can upload your database somewhere I could always take a look at it.

Where is that 2012 MOD called "Another 2012 Update" or "Other 2012 Update"

That was the best 2012 update here from the forum, where is it? Someone deleted???

Dude glight, I don't know how people can't recognize the hours you spent doing this post. That's a great job and atleast from my part, thank you so much for making it way easier to find the 2012 mods...

just went through and did a major update here's the changelog

added Step Nose cars (RB, Ferrari, Mclaren) by rianspeed
added Step Nose Force India by LeoDSV
added Step Nose Sauber by miver (Virgin and Merc versions)
added W03 by zeno dyk
added C31 by Supla007
added FW34 by Sulpa007
added Driver Faces (Raikkonen, Grosjean, Vergne) by rianspeed
added F2012 by Alex SF-1950
added F112 by gaetano73
added Toro Rosso suits by miver
added Red Bull, Force India, Caterham, Mercedes, Ferrari and HRT Driver Suits by Slave
added Paddocks by Slave (Ferrari Sauber)

removed dead links/general cleanup (still todo)

Hi, how is it possible to change driver nationality flag during the race?
For exemple, Eric Verge, Charles Pic, Romain Grosjean don't have the french flag, where can i modify this, if it's possible?

If you are using Mr Pibb's update they should be set properly. I think the data is in the database.bin but i don't know how to change it.

I have the latest mr pibb's update, in my folder i have database.bin et 4 database with strange names (season 2012 prepatch ....) the problem is that drivers still don't have the right flag, grosjean has petrov flag, pic has german flag, vergne italian flag, petrov italian flag too, i take a look into the database.bin and a don't even found new drivers name, this is a mistery

Hey, everybody!

I installed all of your mods on my PC, and it works flawlessly so far, you've been a big help, thanks!

But there is one little visual problem. How come the stands/bleachers are always empty? I'm not sure if it was caused by any of your mods, but it's the only thing that keeps F1 from coming to life on my computer. Please help!

That's scary, maybe you are just to slow and nobody wants to watch? :lol:

Sorry, there is a setting under graphics for crowds (main menu)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 399 40.0%