2012 American Le Mans Series

1920x & .png :)

For second I thought that first shot of the 'vette was screenshot from GTR3. I guess that is a good thing.

Wish we had TV coverage of this here in NZ. ESPN Australia don't do it.

Tim Bergmeister, younger brother of ALMS Porsche driver Jörg Bergmeister suffered heavy internal injuries from his crash on Friday's Japanese Super GT race. He suffered 14 broken rips and a broken lumbar vertebrae. Due to the forces he substained in this accident, his lungs collabsed.

Although it is said his condition is stabil, Jörg Bergmeister was reported to be very concerned about the condition of his brother by Eurosport commentator Norbert Orkenga, who had a phone conversation before Jörg took a flight to Japan.

Ok... You all might noticed that the Porsche Supercup in Barcelona was cancelled due to problems with deformed rims. Radio LeMans was now speculating that this might have been a similar problem with Tim, that on the Start/Finish straight one of the rims broke. At least they said so in Midweeks Motorsport.

Ok... You all might noticed that the Porsche Supercup in Barcelona was cancelled due to problems with deformed rims. Radio LeMans was now speculating that this might have been a similar problem with Tim, that on the Start/Finish straight one of the rims broke. At least they said so in Midweeks Motorsport.

Mechanical failures suck.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years