2010 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

No no no, that's not i was talking about, i meant hitting ahead car from inside and spin him. Was that called "Scandinavian Hit" ?

I recently watched Montoya's documentary about his NASCAR career at National Geographic and he was doing this at every race :D

well i came to the point to decide which direction i need to go. never raced on an oval but ever since i was 8 i wanted to race in nascar. don't really have the money to fly to europe and run the formula stuff for f1/indycar so i'm gonna see how i do in stock car. i know a lot of cars that lead up to the series but don't know where to go. the best is legends cars (cars from the 30's), late modified, wheelen modified, and quater midgets. what out of those are the best to get into the series.

oh yeah. from what i know tires last all year, you gain money in a race instead of losing (you get as much as you paid for if your last), a bumber is $25 which is a quater of how much a kart bumber is. what i'm thinking of is going to legends, learn how to do good since i know a guy who's roomate in north carolina (he lives in florida) won the legends million, then go to the nascar all american series.

Since yesterday NASCAR went into their so called playoff format. 10 final race to decide the winner of 2010.
In this thread you can discus on what do or did you think about the final 10 races :wink:

Loudon, New Hampshire
What I saw yesterday was not fully shocking, but really exciting finish.
some great battle, an empty fuel tank and some great comeback by chase and non chase drivers :wink:

It has been a long time since I updated this thread

but who would have guess this chase race is still so tight after Martinsville
I really thought JJ will again get away with the championship. But until now it has been proven that he really need to fight for it. And next round is a Russian Roulette round with the Talladega race

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back