2008 Grand Prix motorcycle racing

He da maaaaaaaan!!!! :rockon:

Stoner's interview made me laugh too ... he started going on about losing his pace which is when Rossi passed and gapped him :confused:
... from what I saw, those laps about which you speak were the fastest sequence of laps of the entire race!!
... stop making yourself look silly boy and congratulate The Doctor when he performs surgery and wupps yer sorry ass :lol:

• Kieran Mcgeachy

lee i totaly agree i sat up like a fool to watch the race wen i came in from pubs lol was great race

rossi is thee maaaaaan :rockon:

• Kieran Mcgeachy

anybody see Guintoli's high side this morning?? lmao :Banane01:

It was good to see Toseland battling with Rossi for a few laps. I think Toseland could do well next year, but it will still be a Rossi/Stoner battle for the title.

Oh my, already looking forward to next season and this season is still going!!!

... be interesting to see how the Kentucky Kid fairs on the Ducati too ... he like stoner is a dirt tracker, and the 990 Ducati suited Troy Bayliss (who rides it wild and loose too) at least once it was sorted in the final round a few years back when Troy won and Rossi fell off to lose the championship to Nicky ...
Hey ... maybe they should get Gary McCoy back in MotoGP on a Ducati ... ohhh man, the days of those power slides he did are long gone, but man were they cool to watch.
Namedropping now, but i once met Gary McCoy in a bar after the MotoGP in Estoril ... he was 3rd I think that day, and in a brief chat, his main concern was that the tyres went off too early ... ermmm yeah, but that day even Rossi said he should have bought tickets for the show Gary was putting on :shocked: :lol:
(Rossi eventually went on to win of course ... :))

End of mad ramblings --- :twitch:

... and 3rd for quite a while whilst battling hard and keeping the Doc at bay for a good few laps. Some real nice riding from him, you pass me, I pass you right back :evil:
Good to see his potential come through, maybe next year we'll have a regular British contender for the podium for the first time since ... errmmm before I was born probably! :shocked:

haaa thththththtththth Rossi .... escaraavrarararararrarr ... Nicky Hiiiiiidunn .... doshhhhsssscullllpsosssshhh Toseee-Land .... no eyy cumulo nimbus .... butros butros gahli

:laugh:

PS ... Bob, love the name ... had to look twice, but guess you get that all the time eh ... sorry??

(where is the rasta smiley when you need one :wink:)

Thanks, just imagine growing up in the late 70s when the great man himself was at his peek:amen:, I took some then. Still do, specially when giving your name over the phone lol.:pound:

haaa thththththtththth Rossi .... escaraavrarararararrarr ... Nicky Hiiiiiidunn .... doshhhhsssscullllpsosssshhh Toseee-Land .... no eyy cumulo nimbus .... butros butros gahli

:laugh:

Hehe the italians moderators are so funny :pound:, they describe exactly what is happening on track in details, lol , speak as fast as posible with full assignment :pound:. If you watch motorsports in italian and understand also every word they are saying you have a smile in the face for the hole race,:D even if its a borin race :pound: at least for me it is so :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%