2008 Grand Prix motorcycle racing

Whoot The Mighty Doctor stamps his authority on Laguna proceedings,really no need for Casey to cry at the end i thought,just good clean wholesome hard battling,Loved It!!! :thumb: :becky:.

• SMillar13

ROSSI RULES!!
great race by the doctor giving casey a taste of his own medicine ( i know it dosnt make sense but who cares)
Dovi is the next big thing.

• Wido Rossen

What a race!!! I had to laugh when Stoner crashed though :D

Rossi!!! :) Pity about Hayden getting beat by Dovi though :(

Lucky for Rossi that Stoner is a fair driver. :amen:
Most other would have taken him out with themself.
Specialy with the championship standings.

Yes Stoner is worldchampion BUT he needs to act more like one! Everytime someone gets in his way in practice, Quali or race they are in the wrong!!!! Rossi just gave him a master class in how to race, not how to blast past someone in a straight line and then disappear without a fight. Rossi's best quote for me was " When He (Stoner) stops passing me in a straight line I'll stop passing him in the braking zones"

Rossi for title No. 8 in my book. :amen:

The commentator on TV thought that Rossi cut the line of Stoner when he crashed, but that wasnt true imho. Very stronge race by the doctor and i was so amazed he fisnished with that rear tyre, did you see the pieces come off that rubber!!

!!!!SPOILER!!!!

Agree with everything Roy says, and personally think that Stoner should be fined for being so dull and boring when he "races" ... or should I say "time trials". Then fined double for whinging that someone dared to overtake or challenge him ... :rolleyes:
He doesn't seem to understand that this is racing ... people don't just open the door and say "After you because you have tonnes more power and straight line speed, not to mention fantastic electronics that stop your ham-fisted whinging Aussie butt from being slung miles through the air at the apex of every corner when you wham the throttle wide open ... sir!" :pound:

Man he annoys me ... good to see him go down the road again today through no fault of anyone but his own :D

Rossi may not be everyone's cup of tea, but man you can't deny that he is passionate and loves actually racing whether he wins or not - and you can't deny that he has made the whole 125/2500/500 and more recently MotoGP shows very exciting and spectacular to watch ... and has now concreted his place well and truly in history alongside Aggo with 68 wins ... big congrats to him :thumb:

He doesn't seem to understand that this is racing ... people don't just open the door and say "After you because you have tonnes more power and straight line speed, not to mention fantastic electronics that stop your ham-fisted whinging Aussie butt from being slung miles through the air at the apex of every corner when you wham the throttle wide open ... sir!"

omg, lol :pound:

This expresses pretty much what I always think about Stoner.. don't know, actually I think he's a nice guy - but can't stand him racing, no matter how fast he's able to ride that Ducati (I love Ducati, but he's not my cup of tea in terms of motogp racing)... :amen:

heh heh ... we are not alone in these thoughts, and I reckon poor ol' Casey knows as well as us that its not just pure talent that is keeping him at the sharp end, which is probably why he is so touchy about it all :wink:

Valentino Rossi is the best :D
He destroyes his opponent's psychologically totaly, lol , so Casey is starting to make horrfic mistakes when he knows Rossi is behind :pound:
The same thing as with Sete Gibernau. :pound:

• Wido Rossen

Rossi
Hayden
Lorenzo

that was the top 3
with race stopped early because of really strong winds

it was some great action at start

And the 250 CC din`t even start.
to bad this hat to happen.
I weekend down the drain for the 250 guy`s

Latest News