2008 Grand Prix motorcycle racing

Cant wait for the new season
I like Mattia Pasini but he can never ride a Moto gp bike because he had an operation on his arm when he was younger and he doesnt have the strength to ride them
Shame he is a great rider and shame bout his bike failing every race!!

RBalfour679 said:
Cant wait for the new season
I like Mattia Pasini but he can never ride a Moto gp bike because he had an operation on his arm when he was younger and he doesnt have the strength to ride them
Shame he is a great rider and shame bout his bike failing every race!!

Funny you mention Mattia,

The young guy I mention in my previous post (Harry Stafford) ran a factory passini mini moto when he used to race them, (I also ran a passini), Mattia's father is the company owner of passini moteri and used to hand build every one in italy.

EDIT: added piccie

Attachments

• S2020101.JPG
    S2020101.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 197
  • Wido Rossen

It`s kinda strange to see them race in the dark.
I`m wondering howe the drivers like it.

Qatar

Looks like there is a Michelin dominans at the quali for Qatar. Anyone knowing why Rossi is on Bridgestone when all the other Yama's are on Michelin? It can't be just sponsor money?

Attachments

• MotoGP.gif
    MotoGP.gif
    23.6 KB · Views: 255
Gah, Good try Toseland, Qualied up in 2nd for his first ever moto GP but unfortunatly his poor bike just hasnt got the power of the factory yamaha's down the straights,

Congrats casey stoner and Lorenzo, not a bad second place for his first moto GP also :)

• Motorsportnews

Angel Nieto: `Stoner won´t dominate in 2008´ - News

12+1 times World Champion and a Spanish motorcycle legend, Angel Nieto is well qualified to comment on the early 2008 success of countrymen Jorge Lorenzo and Dani Pedrosa in MotoGP.

More...

• Motorsportnews

250cc contenders prepare for Spanish duel - News

In the 250cc class, Mattia Pasini joined the list of those having a night to remember in Losail with victory on his category debut.

More...

• Motorsportnews

HRC´s Hamane: `In 2008 we will win everything´ - News

After returning to winning ways in the MotoGP World Championship with Nicky Hayden in 2006, Honda had a difficult adaptation to the 800cc cylinder capacity switch last season.

More...

• Motorsportnews

MotoGP returns to Europe for Gran Premio bwin.com de España - News

Two weeks on from the incredible first ever Grand Prix at night in Qatar, MotoGP returns to European soil for the Gran Premio bwin.

More...

• Wido Rossen

( SPOILER ) Valencia GP Results

125 CC

1 Corsi

2 Terol

3 Smith

4 Bradl

5 Nieto

250CC

1 Kalio

2 Pasini

3 Takahashi

4 Aoyama

5 Barbera

MOTO GP

1 Pedrosa

2 Rossi

3 Lorenzo

4 Hayden

5 Capirossi

Can any one catch Casey??

Doubt it!

Qualifying times at Laguna Seca:

Pos. Rider Nation Team Lap time 1 C. STONER AUS Ducati Team 1'20.700 2 V. ROSSI ITA Fiat Yamaha Team + 0.447 3 N. HAYDEN USA Repsol Honda Team + 0.730 4 J. LORENZO SPA Fiat Yamaha Team + 0.936 5 J. TOSELAND GBR Tech 3 Yamaha + 1.148 6 R. DE PUNIET FRA LCR Honda MotoGP + 1.221 7 C. EDWARDS USA Tech 3 Yamaha + 1.247 8 C. VERMEULEN AUS Rizla Suzuki MotoGP + 1.271 9 A. DOVIZIOSO ITA JiR Team Scot MotoGP + 1.274 10 T. ELIAS SPA Alice Team + 1.299 11 L. CAPIROSSI ITA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP + 1.339 12 S. NAKANO JPN San Carlo Honda Gresini + 1.392 13 B. SPIES USA Rizla Suzuki MotoGP + 1.427 14 S. GUINTOLI FRA Alice Team + 2.019 15 M. MELANDRI ITA Ducati Team + 2.257 16 A. DE ANGELIS RSM San Carlo Honda Gresini + 2.335 17 J. HACKING USA Kawasaki Racing Team + 2.609 18 A. WEST AUS Kawasaki Racing Team + 3.825

Oi! What happened to my columns???? BRam solution Please :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back