2.- GRAND PRIX DE L´ALGARVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a race! Maybe I should forget to put the race allocations in on time more often ;) Just kidding of course, was great to see RPM battle through to the lead. Grats DMv for the 1-2 and grats Project D for the 5-6 really nice driving in those Saleens :)

Also thanks to Eckhart, David and Xose for the broadcast, was an awesome spectacle tonight. Very professional indeed! (Well except when Marcin is whistling :D)

Woww I'm very happy for the COR team and for ours first points in the championship.
I had many correct fights and some contact and I hope didn't damaged any driver.

The race was very hard and funny :D

Congrats to the podium, all drivers and organization. Cu at Hockeneim

Grats to Roland once again.

Really enjoyed the race tonight and felt good on track up until my pit. Came into the pits in 4th went to confirm pitstop, and nothing happened, no button would confirm so could not leave pits. Really gutted but thats the way the cookie crumbles. Great broadcast aswell guys!

• Fredrik Tackman

Wow,one of the best races ive seen online,there was close battles everywhere :)

Big grats to Roland and Ludde who carried out the strategy to the point of perfektion (shure the RPM guys had been interesting watching with a proper qual,nice driving there altough)

Also very good race from our green fighters (Johansson and Kull ) in Z4,salut :)

As usual Eckhart and David made a superb job.

Certainly the best race I have never done !

Great team's strategy for an aggressive driving which done the best result for our team. I encounter some difficulty for passing BMW's drivers, really good defensive driving specially for DMSv 2 drivers.
Take a look on this passing :).

Congratulation to all, drivers and staff for this beautiful race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 292 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 198 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%