Rattlesnake Park 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Trackname:Rattlesnake Point...also know as Roadtwo
Version: 1.1
Year of creation:Jan 24, 2004
Racing sim: NASCAR Racing 2003
Author(s):Alexandre Ulleri aka: Smokey0023
Email(s):third_eye23@hotmail.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Type: <fictional>
AI: <yes>
Mod support: <CTS, GNS, PTA, TPTCC> This track has been tested for all series and works very well.

Description:4.72 mile Roadcourse set in Rattlesnake Point provicial Park in Ontario Canada

Installation instructions: Replace both the track.ini and the trklogo.stp files. (the trklogo.stp replaces the v 1.0 image with a v1.1 image.)

Version 1.1 fix: The problem with the driver being held by officials during a pit stop has been fixed.

Credits: Here we go. First I'd like to thanks the community for the support and help you provide.
This includes all the testers that have help me over the many months of design. Your dedication to
finding bugs and your many suggestions are greatly appreaciated. To Jan, the crew and everyone over
at the Pits, a big thanks and take a look at the end of pit road for my appreciation for teaching me and
supporting my projects. To Jay Taylor for the endless supply of insperation you provide with the amazing work you
do at PWF. Thanks to Mark and the hole CORL gang. Simply the best league on the net. schoonersolutions.com
and excelsavings.com. Last but not least Thanks to AchimT for your setups and for your many, many great
suggestions. The track would be half as good without your help.

Distributing websites: www.theuspits.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AGREEMENT OF USE
Storage or Use of this track by installation into a racing simulator constitutes
agreement with this and the following statements:

1) This track may not be sold or distributed for commercial purposes, or money
exchanged for this track or any part thereof.

2) This track may not be redistributed without written consent of the original
author, with exception of the sites listed above.

3) This track cannot be modifed without written consent of the original author.

4) Pieces of this track (not including the .ptf file) may be extracted and used for
other tracks, but cannot be used in projects for commercial purposes, and credit
to the original author should appear in a readme that is distributed with the new project.

5) This track must always maintain an unmodified copy of this readme in whatever form it
is distributed.

6) This track is covered by implied intellectual property laws, in that it is the property
of the author.

7) This track is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the conversion of Smokey0023's N2003 Track.
I take no credit for making the original, this was all Smokey0023 and others referenced in the original read me.
This is the first track I have atepmted to convert, overall I think it came out pretty good but it is far from perfect.

I would like to thank

Smokey0023 for an oustanding original track
Dave Noonan for developing 3dSimEd and Trkmaker
The GTR2 community for the encouragement to release the track
Neel Jani for fixing a number of the previous issues and creating various improvemnts. And last for adding rain effects.

Patrickramirez new Cam
Bruno-F1 logo advertising in high resolution

And Greybrad for AIW 60 cars maximum

Latest News

Author
Dennis Phelan
Downloads
File size
27 MB
Views
First release
Last update