Resource icon

Debugging and Top/bottom Teams Options 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
"Enable infinite flashbacks" in debugging menu now gives 999 flashbacks, i.e. give close to "infinite flashbacks" per session when activated (resuming in Mid session save too).
1. game patch #6 update
2. Update Top teams to current standings (rb, me, fe, lr, mc, fc, sa).
3. Add choice for bottom teams.

Make backup and replace files accordingly. Need to try ydt if using the mod first time.
Top 7 teams for career are: rb, fe, me, lr, mc, sa and wi, where top 5 teams are in current teams standing order. I exclude fc and include wi for my preference.
You can choose to use flashback anim off (in "top teams anim off" folder) or flashback anim on ((in "top teams anim on" folder).
After replacement of the respective files, you need to take YDT (no need to pass) before the mod takes effect. Hence don't use Skip YDT.
You may continue with your current career session unless you want to change team and restart your career.

NB If you have already used ver1.5 and you prefer flashback anim off then you do not need to install this mod.

May not work online and may corrupt your saved games so make all necessary backups before using this mod.

Please read previous overviews for details on how to access and use the features in the debug menu and debugging options menu.

<Be a winner, use genuine parts>
Top 7 teams are now available for career when used together with "unlock teams for career mod" (included in download). Replace the files respectively. You need to try the young driver test first (no need to pass or finish) and restart your career.
Make necessary backup. Not for online and may corrupt your games.
Read all overviews first if you are new to this mod.

Update your game to patch 1.
Make backup of your saved games and backup of states.bin in the system folder and replace with the new file of your choice in the rar file.

Tested offline and vanila patch 1 version. May not work online and may corrupt your saved games if you have mods other than visual ones.

There are 3 choices:
1) enable debug menu only (file in "debug menu only" folder)
2) enable debug menu with all extras but without change in flashback anim:
enable infinite flashback, heavy rain option in time trial, and ABS option.
<file in "debug plus all extras ( flashback anim unchange)" folder>
3) Same as 2 but also include no flashback anim (file in "debug plus all extras" folder)

<Use of toggle flashback anim to false will still kill your sound but you can get it back by toggle flashback anim to true and do a flashback in game.>

Reactions: ai driver
This version disables animation during flashback. Note that you will not be able to turn it on. (Using toggle flashback anim in debugging option will not work but instead will kill the sound).
Extra in this version is under difficulty setting in MyF1 or in the game pause option menu(when the game mode allows this), ABS can be turned on even if brake assist is off .

Make backup of states.bin in system folder and replace with the new file.
Tested offline and vanila version of the game. This mod cannot be used online and may corrupt saved games if you are not using vanila version except visual mods eg skins mods etc. Make backup of your saved games.

Summary of Versions
(For details please read the overviews of each version) :
(Do not use "toggle flashback anim option" in all versions)

Ver 1.0 : Enable debugging options when paused in race.
Ver 1.1 : Enable infinite flashback and debug menu in the main menu.
Ver 1.2 : Add heavy rain to weather option for time trial.
Ver 1.3: Disable flashback animation and enable ABS option when brake assist is off when the game mode allows it.

Add heavy rain to weather option for time trial as requested. Make backup of states.bin in system folder before replacing the file. Backup your saved games too.
Use of Toggle flashback anim option is still not recommended as you will lose your sound.
Eagerly waiting for CM patches before doing anymore updates/mods.

Read Overview before your 1st use.
<Tested on genuine version>
1) I am pleased to update the mod with working infinite flashback option. When you have less than 4 flashbacks or run out of flashback, just press the " Enable infinite flashbacks " option in the Debugging options menu and you will get back 4 flashbacks. No limit on the number of times you use this option.

2) There is additional Debug menu at the frontend screen. It is at the right of the main menu. You need to access it from the left (i.e. go left from F1 classics). As in F1 2012, this menu allow you to skip YDT etc and activate 76's car. Not much use I suppose except the "Press Start" button where you can test your mod without exiting.

3) Use of Toggle flashback anim option is still not recommended as you will lose your sound except crash, CM's bug.
Please read Ver 1 overview if you have not used this mod before.

2013.jpg
Reactions: ai driver

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%