Resource icon

Apex Modding FIA GT3 0.92

Login or Register an account to download this content
Apex Modding has released an update (v0.92) for their GT3 mod. This new version comprises a new Camaro, BMW and Ferrari, in addition to the Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3, Corvette Z06, Porsche 997 GT3-R, and McLaren MP4-12C GT3 (which was added in the previous version of the mod).

Multiple liveries, from a variety of series, are included for each car. This mod is still a work in progress, but continues to be regularly updated, and has come on leaps and bounds since the initial release. The mod vastly improves upon the original that was released for rF1, and has been carefully adapted to be brought into rF2.

Latest updates

1. Apex Modding FIA GT3

UPDATED AND CORRECTED VERSION Change log for v0.92: CPM patch on slick and rain tyres for all...
  2. Apex Modding FIA GT3

Change log for v0.92: CPM patch on slick and rain tyres for all cars - Tyre temperature and...
  3. Apex Modding FIA GT3

The resource is unfortunately too big to be uploaded to RD, so as an alternative you can...

Latest reviews

Lijkt me schitterend , Dank .
Hello everyone, I'm new here, I have a problem with the mod i don't know how to fix it but when i'm i'm near of the other cars on track there's like a huge sun around them and I just can't see where i'm going, if it already happen to someone, or if someone has an idea to fix it it would be great
Best GT3-cars i know:)
Thanks,guy.Excelent
Excellent package. Good feeling to drive. My personal favourites are the Porsche and the Ferrari. Default setups works fine for me.
+1 Rainmaker
Outstanding work! Very ambitious rF2 project, with great potential. People now just need to learn to distinguish between AC and rF2 :)
Found the tires overheating way too easily. Maybe that's what's causing understeer for others.
If I were to rate only the SLS it would be 4 or 5 stars, but as this mod includes the 911GT3 I have to downgrade it due to the very very poor physics of the 911. Its terrible understeer is incurable and frustrating.

Latest News

Author
Daiman Patel
Downloads
File size
748.9 MB
Views
First release
Last update
User rating
4.54 star(s) 13 ratings

More mods from Daiman Patel