Resource icon

09 Mosport Park 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Race07 09 Mosport Park V1.0

NR2K2 Author (S) PWF
Conversion & update by Neel Jani

For this modern version of the circuit I made use of my version 1977_Mosport GTR2,
To make this version 2009 I made use mainly of video and photograph of the race ALMS 2009 and of another photograph of 2009 found on several site and forums,
I tien with thanked Fabby which provided me several photograph and bond of site,

I also thank Boblebric for these models 3D for the small tents and TheSky for these models 3D for fires for grid and input/output for the stands,
Thierry81 for the AIW (36 cars max)

Thank you with Fred_@s for these textures HD Horizon,
Luigi for these excellent cameras,

Thanks with the bêtas-testers, PhilH959, TheSky, Thierry81, Boblebric & Prejudices

For the update of the circuit and part of the new objects (3D) One or more textures were created with images of CGTEXTURES.COM. These images cannot be redistributed by defect, please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information.

V1.1 improvement
Fix the transparency of trees,
Added two missing steps,
Correction of the track surface, adding more plate before the turn of tar Moss
Adding and changing a few sponsors on I did not have information for V1.0, for example
gateway at the start of track

install:
Remove the V1.0 before installing the V1.1
SimBin for Race07
Google Sketchup
Photoshop
SimGarage 3DSIMED
3DSAMX

Good entertainment,
Neel Jani
user_offline.gif

Latest updates

1. V 1.1 - download now hosted on RD

1.1 improvement Fix the transparency of trees, Added two missing steps, Correction of the...

Latest reviews

Premium
Wow unexpectedly good! Look and feel is really good. Only thing I might fault is ffb mesh and the weird way the background landscape goes up and down unrealistically as you change elevation. But anyway this is actually a reall good track! It's my home track so thank you!
This tracks visual ok, but the physical surface is not detailed enough, you feel the generic mesh rumble. If that could be solved the track would be quite enjoyable :)
Many thanks!

Latest News

Author
Dennis Phelan
Downloads
File size
78.5 MB
Views
First release
Last update
User rating
3.67 star(s) 3 ratings