Race #01, Bahrain: Post-Race Checks

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, maybe. but what you whant understand you understand good. iam not pw.and what is fun here people like you are sucks! thes understand you? oh forget it it is shame what are you writing here by me thes ok?? so go sleep if you can do thes just call me mobile in Georgia I am wariior man not looks like you girl. didn't see war no were and write me **** posts! so anway maybe beter go drive for you and not responding mestupid world. again for give me admins! I am sorry rd but no need teach me how world take people like you. good night! rob mylitsle kid are much much younger then you. but I proumnd cos she live like me like hear father what is cooled normal life. and btw google didn t have translate what you whant see

Honestly mate as much as I congratulate you on trying to speak English I think it might be a little easier on your self to type it in your native language on google translate and copy and paste it on here.
But still full props to you for trying anyway, just a shame some people have no real decency to just speak to you like normal rather than to become over aggressive and arrogant towards you.

EDIT: After reading your last post and using google translate it made me laugh but changed my opinion on you.

I don't go agrecive with n1. thes first! second no need me teach English I told me English is stupid, and for give me everyone what I want say here no need push people on thes forume I told I don't care fsr inst not same **** thes league. and we are going finish no need cry in every races sorry meagain. you giys racing I am watching! I not kinda man like here cry! good night

I don't go agrecive with n1. thes first! second no need me teach English I told me English is stupid, and for give me everyone what I want say here no need push people on thes forume I told I don't care fsr inst not same **** thes league. and we are going finish no need cry in every races sorry meagain. you giys racing I am watching! I not kinda man like here cry! good night

This is why its either best if you don't post at all or use google translate, I did NOT say you were being aggressive to anyone, I said they were being it to you, and your general attitude now, for me, stinks, I suggest removing your self from the forums to make sure you don't make any further mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%